• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Scopolamine

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey guys just a quick one...

Does Scopolamine sedate you at higher doses? Cos I took 900mcg and it knocked me the hell out.

I think Scopolamine is supposed to knock you out. So who knows what happens when you have to take more.

But stay away from that stuff, it is bad news. J/k. ;););)

Is it real Scopolamine though ?

I am sure it was quite the knock out ! :)

Of course, we always say. Be Careful. 👍

In the UK it's actually called hyoscine hydrobromide and the brand name is Kwells and I bought it from a pharmacy so yes it's real. I think I've stumbled upon a great sleep aid lol.

In the UK it's actually called hyoscine hydrobromide and the brand name is Kwells and I bought it from a pharmacy so yes it's real. I think I've stumbled upon a great sleep aid lol.
Yes ! I think so too !!

Sounds tasty. 👍

Thanks for sharing. I mean literally.

It will generally always make you drowsy, but higher doses creates acetylcholine blockade, which is a particularly unpleasant set of symptoms that should be avoided (similar to taking high doses of diphenhydramine). Not a good idea to take it for sleep long term.

Like taking an antihistamine for sleep. Will dry you up, too. Belladonna alkaloids used to be in Contac. Also shares the same hell and horror death trip at really high doses as antihistamines/nightshades.

My psychiatrist prescribed it for me to counter-act the drooling Olanzapine causes.