• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Scoliosis and Speed

spaddu100

Greenlighter
I used speed for 3 years ingested. Now 5 months clean.

I used it to try to cure my scoliosis.. It did help but only for the duration of drug, like all the pains gone and motor functioning phenomenal. But symptoms back afterwards always or some days after, even many psychosis episodes. I think my scoliosis was better before use.

Question is will my motor skills get better anymore after 5 months clean? How about mental?

Welcome to Bluelight.

I'm not surprised the speed made you feel better ( and move better ) but it did nothing for the curvature of your spine. Scoliosis is not a curable condition with any drug. And it probably felt better before you were using the speed because the speed made you move more and do things that if you weren't on it......it would have hurt.

So you might have aggravated your condition but I don't think you did any permanent damage.

Whatever mental issues you had before you took speed are still going to be there after speed. So if you are depressed ( not sure how you feel ) now, I would think you might have been depressed before as well.

What is the matter with your motor skills ? Do you think you have a nerological condition that is not related to your spine issues?

And by the way.............WELCOME TO BLUELIGHT !!!! :Mario party:

Idk things just keep popping out of place and stuff.. i have tried to strengthen myself think it has helped a little. Thanks for great response.