• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Schumer calls for federal action on “zyn” nicotine patches

Schumer: It is nice too know with all the domestic and world problems, he goes after this, lol

i'm astounded someone who manages to achieve anything in life, thinks that vaping is the lesser evil of consumption compared to pouches??

He just wants to look like he is doing something: Mean while in this country, there real problems and as far as foreign affairs; where would I even start?

When chronically taken, nicotine may result in: (1) positive reinforcement, (2) negative reinforcement, (3) reduction of body weight, (4) enhancement of performance, and protection against; (5) Parkinson's disease (6) Tourette's disease (7) Alzheimers disease, (8) ulcerative colitis and (9) sleep apnea

Preclinical models and human studies have demonstrated that nicotine has cognitive-enhancing effects. Attention, working memory, fine motor skills and episodic memory functions are particularly sensitive to nicotine’s effects

I started smoking again( many short episodes since I was 11, but never long) in my late 40's , my lungs are one of the few organs that haven't been screwed up by me, and I make my own with cigarette tubes and bulk tobacco, it is relatively cheap compared to buying them pre-made. I have a small but good machine. I have other issues, so who cares. Gotta quit though, because I gotta enough issues.

I had a patient offer me one of these in therapy the other day. I told him no thanks and proceeded to take a drag off my vape.
What is all this nonsense: let people live their lives. Weed and other intoxicating substances are being legalized, not to mention alcohol, which prohibition proved to be nothing more than a way to really help the mafia gain money and power. Also the Kennedy's got rich off it. Cigarette smuggling has help organized crime groups and mainly affects low income people. This is insane. What about Fentanyl? What about the debt, what about Iran, North Korea, the troubles with China, and the whole Ukraine and Russia issue. The middle east now hates us more.
Say what you will about Trump, but he managed too recognize Jerusalem as Isreal's capitol ( which no one would do) and still managed too have good relationships with middle eastern countries. How did he pull that off?
He knows how to kiss ass properly. lol
Biden has betrayed Isreal( denying funding of natural gas pipeline help, which was to appease Putin, and betrayed them by passing on secrets to other countries) He is hated by the Saudi's and no likes him. At least Trump tried the impossible by trying to make peace with North Korea. Putin, didn't want to mess with Trump.
We have homeless problems and fentanyl, debt, price of food skyrocketing, and infrastructure under developed and crumbling.
The left only bitches, taxes, takes freedoms, and causes destruction. California and all the major cities with democratic mayor's.
San Diego, once more consecutive, got a Democrat as a mayor, and sure enough homelessness and other problems followed. But partisan politics, especially among the left leaning people is basically a religion to them, and they do whatever the puppet master's say. Nuclear power was a big issue with them, until Bill Gates and a host of rich leftists decided it would be good, WTF? The 70 's, 80's, 90's there were constant protests about nuclear power, now it is being embraced as clean energy, WTF?
But like good little brainwashed puppets, they follow the lead and are told what to do and think. So a major flip in that area. All that green power, has proven a disaster. Rolling brown outs( hey, that's the term used for delibrate power outages) California realized the troubles and now nuclear power is great? I have a relative who worked almost 40 years at a nuclear power plant. He got an electrical engineering degree and a job at one. But where are the new ones? There are plans, but I doubt any progress with this, but Hydro electric has hurt certain fish species and wing farms have issues. Solar power, is not progressing on a large enough scale to power cities and electric cars suck. But what about the power grid and clean burning coal and natural gas? However as an independent, I look at each issue with an open mind and sort of agree on nuclear power, it just amazes me the hugh flip, but there must be money and influential people behind this. I am rambling but the left has had power and nothing gets done a problems get bigger.

What you're not mentioning there are the cardiovascular risks that come along with using nicotine

What is all this nonsense: let people live their lives. Weed and other intoxicating substances are being legalized, not to mention alcohol, which prohibition proved to be nothing more than a way to really help the mafia gain money and power. Also the Kennedy's got rich off it. Cigarette smuggling has help organized crime groups and mainly affects low income people. This is insane. What about Fentanyl? What about the debt, what about Iran, North Korea, the troubles with China, and the whole Ukraine and Russia issue. The middle east now hates us more.
Say what you will about Trump, but he managed too recognize Jerusalem as Isreal's capitol ( which no one would do) and still managed too have good relationships with middle eastern countries. How did he pull that off?
He knows how to kiss ass properly. lol
Biden has betrayed Isreal( denying funding of natural gas pipeline help, which was to appease Putin, and betrayed them by passing on secrets to other countries) He is hated by the Saudi's and no likes him. At least Trump tried the impossible by trying to make peace with North Korea. Putin, didn't want to mess with Trump.
We have homeless problems and fentanyl, debt, price of food skyrocketing, and infrastructure under developed and crumbling.
The left only bitches, taxes, takes freedoms, and causes destruction. California and all the major cities with democratic mayor's.
San Diego, once more consecutive, got a Democrat as a mayor, and sure enough homelessness and other problems followed. But partisan politics, especially among the left leaning people is basically a religion to them, and they do whatever the puppet master's say. Nuclear power was a big issue with them, until Bill Gates and a host of rich leftists decided it would be good, WTF? The 70 's, 80's, 90's there were constant protests about nuclear power, now it is being embraced as clean energy, WTF?
But like good little brainwashed puppets, they follow the lead and are told what to do and think. So a major flip in that area. All that green power, has proven a disaster. Rolling brown outs( hey, that's the term used for delibrate power outages) California realized the troubles and now nuclear power is great? I have a relative who worked almost 40 years at a nuclear power plant. He got an electrical engineering degree and a job at one. But where are the new ones? There are plans, but I doubt any progress with this, but Hydro electric has hurt certain fish species and wing farms have issues. Solar power, is not progressing on a large enough scale to power cities and electric cars suck. But what about the power grid and clean burning coal and natural gas? However as an independent, I look at each issue with an open mind and sort of agree on nuclear power, it just amazes me the hugh flip, but there must be money and influential people behind this. I am rambling but the left has had power and nothing gets done a problems get bigger.
Donald Trump is not a good dude. He's just not. He's a creep, and a predator. He exploits anyone who will give him money or attention. He does not care about you.

Would you point to your child and say 'hey, that's a good example of how to be a good man'? - He's a liar, a sexual predator, and he kisses the ring of people like Putin.

That man raped women, exploited vulnerable americans who were suffering to leverage their votes to keep him out of legal trouble. He's a reality television host, and he knows exactly how to manipulate you through the media, he's very good at that. Guy's a creep.

i use rogue and enjoy them quite a bit. They have allowed my to completely get off smokeless tobacco for many years now.

This guy should tackle some real issues. Some teens are going to use nicotine. That’s the way it is and probably the way it’s always going to be.