• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

School Drug Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmcack420

Greenlighter
This is my first first post on this site so I apologize if I am doing anything incorrectly.
I just need answers to a dilemma I am having.
On Feb. 5th I got a notice from the principal that I am getting 30 days to get clean, and at some point after that 30 days (Mar. 6th) I would be drug tested. (so not EXACTLY after 30 days)
If I fail the drug test I will be removed from my public school for a calender year. (something I very much do not wish to happen)

My questions that I need answers to are:
Can I pass a urine drug test by the 30 days point?
Will Xanax show up on my drug test?
How can I keep smoking if I wish to?

Information to take into account before replying to my questions:
I have smoked about a half gram on weekdays and about 2-3 grams on Friday and Saturday nights of higher grade marijuana everyday since June.
I have a very high metabolism, my weight is 170 lbs., and I am 6 ft. tall.
I quit smoking after Feb. 7th.
After 10 days of not smoking I passed a home drug test for THC alone that I purchased from CVS.
I am prescribed to take Klonopin daily so I think that if I also take Xanax I buy off the street it would not cause me to fail the drug test because of my prescription.

Thank you for any advice or answers!

No drug testing questions are allowed on here, but if you tested yourself you're probably fine.

However I have a friend that was on probation and after 62 days of not smoking or being around people smoking, he still was failing. Luckily they were testing him for nanograms and it was clear that his levels were dropping so he didn't get in any more trouble, but his tests were still showing positives.

If you have a prescription for benzos they can't do anything. I don't believe any test can tell the difference between them, but I could be wrong. They also only stay in your system for a few days as well unlike pot. Probably worth it to just take your medication as prescribed for a week or so leading up to the test to be safe.

It's hard for anyone to give definitive answers because all drugs are different. Some just test for positive or negative, others can determine how much you've used, others can be fooled by fake piss and some can't, etc. That's a big reason why these types of questions aren't allowed because someone could give another person fucked up advice and screw them over. I would really advise you not to risk it and just stop smoking. Not worth fucking up your education and future over - especially if you're planning on going to college in the future. Your still young and I assume living at home so make your parents happy and don't cause any more problems than necessary. It's a matter of time before you're an adult / moving out and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Good luck, and I hope everything works out for you.

how about you stay clean until the test, get tested negative and won't be bothered afterwards? seems like the easiest way. couple of weeks sober shouldn't be that hard if it's for a reason...

welcome to BL mcmcack420, please check out the forum rules when posting, not to discourage you from posting but yeah drug testing questions aren't welcome in CD

Status
Not open for further replies.