• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Scared to do it..

rollmeupj

Greenlighter
It is planned to pop it with my friends in a couple of days. I have done mdma one time before (150mg) bombed 100 mg and snorted 50, and I liked it and all went good. (threw up once but was good after) We are gonna buy from the same dealer to ensure we get the pure product ( it is "brownish"/white crystal form ).

I am wondering, could this be dangerous for me to do it again? I am planning on taking the same dose, absolute maximum 50mg more. I am also going to take essential vitamins etc before. What can go wrong if I do it like the last time? Staying hydrated etc.I don't know why I am scared to do it, I get a feeling not to do it sometimes, but sometimes I get the feeling that I want, it shifts all the time.. Help me please!

If you have done it once, why are you scared of doing it again? If you test your stuff with a test kit, and you are sure that it is MDxx, then go for it. As for the dosage, again, do what you are familiar with. The big question is, how long are you leaving between uses? 3-4 months is optimum!

If you have done it once, why are you scared of doing it again? If you test your stuff with a test kit, and you are sure that it is MDxx, then go for it. As for the dosage, again, do what you are familiar with. The big question is, how long are you leaving between uses? 3-4 months is optimum!
I don't really know why I'm scared of doing it again.. I guess it's because of all the risks I've heard about MDMA such as fatalities. It might be the come-up aswell, because I get all dizzy and my stomach is pretty sensitive so that part doesen't really feel good either.. I need help sorting out my mind to the positive, cause I really wanna do this and at the same time I don't, it's fucked up haha, but it's probably all in my mind..

The 3-4 month break is no problem for me, since this is planned to be my last time for a loong while. (only done it once before)

The biggest risk with MDMA is that it's not MDMA at all. If you are taking actual MDMA, you're chance of death is very low. Statistically (acording to David Nutt), you have a greater chance of dying from falling off a horse than dying from pure MDMA. You are fine!

As for the come-up, its the best bit of the experience :D. Take a tums or two before you drop, it helps with your stomach! As for the dizzy feeling, its nothing to worry about, I have learnt to love it :)

I don't really know why I'm scared of doing it again.. I guess it's because of all the risks I've heard about MDMA such as fatalities. It might be the come-up aswell, because I get all dizzy and my stomach is pretty sensitive so that part doesen't really feel good either.. I need help sorting out my mind to the positive, cause I really wanna do this and at the same time I don't, it's fucked up haha, but it's probably all in my mind..

The 3-4 month break is no problem for me, since this is planned to be my last time for a loong while. (only done it once before)

Firstly, the fatalities are not a result of MDMA. Remember that, unfortunately, a pill/powder can be any drug and/or a combination of random chemicals which are dangerous (most notably PMMA). Just because the dealer says it is MDMA, it does not mean it is. If you buy a test kit, you can know what you're taking. When you're taking pure MDMA the chance of death is incredibly small (just as SR pointed out), so ensure that it is just MDMA with a test kit which can help ease the nerves (I know it does for me).

Secondly, if the comeup is bothering you then consider taking less. The only times I've had very uncomfortable comeups is on high doses. I also kind of expect some anxiety too, which helps me to accept it. It usually lasts like 5 minutes of which I'm then flying afterwards. You just have to endure 5 minutes of uneasiness which, for me, is a fair trade-off for the peak that follows. Try to tell yourself you're just coming up and it will be fine, then bang, you'll be there and wondering what you were ever worrying about.

Some things that helped me to stop worrying while rolling was A) overheating is actually extremely unlikely in the doses both you and I are taking (100-150mg), 1-2 bottles of water really is sufficient to stay optimally hydrated. If you're peeing lots of the comedown, you've drunk too much water. The importance of water really is overplayed, don't worry about it. If you've ever exercised heavily, then you've probably increased your body temperature above raving on moderate doses of MDMA. B) I always make sure I'm with one of my friends while coming up as it really helps to have a familiar face around when you feel a bit strange. Once i'm up I'm off socializing with anyone who will listen to me though! C) I like to have vitamins and 5-HTP available at home, just to act as a psychological safety net. If I feel bad, I can always take some 5-HTP and it should help me the next day. I always feel fine on the comedown, usually better in fact, but just having them there can ease comedown anxiety.

If you're really scared to do it, then don't do it! You don't have to and I'm sure you'd have lots of fun sober anyway. Perhaps wait until another time when you feel more comfortable?

Thanks for all the tips guys! Here is some things I forgot to mention:

Since I was around 14-15 I got this thing with the heart, I can feel like a "stabbing" in my heart every now and then, and sometimes I can feel/see my heart pump hard, in sober conditions. The thing is, I haven't really had the time to look it up thoroughly. I also want to add that I smoke weed everyday to stimulate myself. How safe do you think I am popping it? If I would have a little "disease" in my heart, would it be fatal to pop then? How is the heart reacting to MDMA?

A ocassional stabbing pain in the heart isn't a sign of heart disease. I get it sometimes as well, especially if I have been laying in an awkward position etc. It can be anything to a trapped nerve, a pulled muscle to just a harmless little twinge. And yeah, its normal to see your heart pumping when sober, it means it's healthy. Remember, your heart is a strong pump! If I look at my chest sober, I can see my chest move slightly to each beat, it's normal (I have a very healthy heart and low blood pressure)

Do you suffer from health anxiety by any chance? You seem rather anxious about your health, so I suggest perhaps not doing MDMA until you are comfortable about it. Otherwise, you will just spend your entire roll freaking out.

Thanks for all the tips guys! Here is some things I forgot to mention:

Since I was around 14-15 I got this thing with the heart, I can feel like a "stabbing" in my heart every now and then, and sometimes I can feel/see my heart pump hard, in sober conditions. The thing is, I haven't really had the time to look it up thoroughly. I also want to add that I smoke weed everyday to stimulate myself. How safe do you think I am popping it? If I would have a little "disease" in my heart, would it be fatal to pop then? How is the heart reacting to MDMA?

Random stabbing pains to the heart are usually growing pains. I used to get them too and I asked my mum/doctor who both said the same. Highly unlikely that you have a heart condition, stop worrying. If you worry, then your heart rate will typically increase, which may make you worry more about your heart, which makes your heart rate increase, which makes you worry more, which makes your... etc! Anxiety can be a viscious circle that you have to break.

I've never noticed a racing heart on MDMA tbh, but perhaps it's because I'm so pre-occupied having fun. I read a study where heart rate increased to about 120BPM, this is not very high, rather akin to mild exercise. Of course if you do have a heart problem (which is extremely unlikely) taking MDMA is not completely safe.

The thing is my mother has it aswell, and she is 50 years old. I think it has been running in my mothers side