European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scamtwats

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
Ever noticed that (as well as the private mobile no), scamtwats seem to send out their phising texts in the early hours of the morning?
I know you're not supposed to reply, but the "go to xxx-website to explore options", but couldn't resist replying, "how about this option? I hope you die in screaming agony, as I don't have an applepay account, you thieving cunts".

Makes me feel a bit better (and yes, I block the number, immediately after replying) 😁

Scam Call centers are wild. if your interested in how they work and how people fuck with them too, should look up 'jim browning' on youtube, he's a tech lad from over here who does it and just fucks with the scam centers whilst helping the people they successfully scam sometimes get their money back and all.

Scam Call centers are wild. if your interested in how they work and how people fuck with them too, should look up 'jim browning' on youtube, he's a tech lad from over here who does it and just fucks with the scam centers whilst helping the people they successfully scam sometimes get their money back and all.
They seem to be getting more sophisticated and organised. Had a new scenario a few days ago. Had a call from an unrecognised number on my landline, I didnt answer. The second my phone stopped ringing I heard my neighbours phone start ringing.

Just a weird coincidence of timing I thought.

But then a day or so later exactly the same thing happened again, so it was definitely no coincidence. How the hell are they getting our numbers I wonder. I'm ex-directory and I never give out my landline number apart from on CVs years ago. My neighbour is very elderly so her number wont be on any CVs. Some very dodgy things going on I tells thee. Were they working their way up the whole street I wonder.

It's due to where they are based (due to cost of buying bulk SMS & calls). India is the biggest host.

When did YOU get a mobile? Last time I called you it was via 2 cocoa tins and a piece of string!

Selling out on your youth ;-)

They seem to be getting more sophisticated and organised. Had a new scenario a few days ago. Had a call from an unrecognised number on my landline, I didnt answer. The second my phone stopped ringing I heard my neighbours phone start ringing.

Just a weird coincidence of timing I thought.

But then a day or so later exactly the same thing happened again, so it was definitely no coincidence. How the hell are they getting our numbers I wonder. I'm ex-directory and I never give out my landline number apart from on CVs years ago. My neighbour is very elderly so her number wont be on any CVs. Some very dodgy things going on I tells thee. Were they working their way up the whole street I wonder.
Numbers aren't bought and sold in this instance. It's a bit of software these days, it'll ring 0001 for example, then 0002, 0003 and so on.