• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Scammers on the Deep Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiki_2000

Greenlighter
Hi there

If you have ordered some stuff on a deep web site, chances are you have been ripped off...As we know 90% of vendors on theses sites like [removed] and many others, are scammers sitting on a sofa waiting for some naive guy to get cought in the net.

I gonna give you some piece of advice as to how recognize them:

- They claim to have everything and in big quantities...from counterfeit money to cocaine or credit cards and the rest...No real vendor can cover such a wide catalogue...It is done just to cover more scam.

-They announce big quantities on the web and ask you to contact them on [removed] app for smaller quantities giving you the nick name they work with in that message app. Everybody knows that nobody right in the head is gonna buy 1/2 kg of cocaine or 200 gr of speed by mail which are the quantities they normaly offer on the web ...This trick is used for you to contact them privately on the message app and not to be able to post a scam feedback on the public web site or claim to anybody once you are ripped off...In my experience all vendors who did this were scammers.100%.They ask you to upfront a certain bitcoin amount to their wallet , and once you have done it they vanish

-As a good test, ask them for some stuff they do not have advertised on the "shop" and intermediately they will tell you they have it and they can send it straight away...obviously they have nothing at all, but their greediness will give them away

-Normally, if you do not reply anymore on the message app, they will try to push you to buy with continuous messages like "we have what you need", "you know what you have to do"..."we offer the best value for money" ...remember they are scammers eager to get easy and quick money, no real vendors.

-All positive feedbacks on the website like [removed] have been posted by themselves...just have a look ,you will realize the "buyers" repeat themselves from time to time under fake profiles and all have some kind of repetitive test

-Do not trust the "professional way" they try to get credit with , posting nice words on their page claiming to have many years standing in this business, or posting other kind of melody to your ears making themselves out to be real proffesionals ...It is just a copy/paste from others scammer pages

A real vendor like [removed], will only offer a small list of stuff and in small quantities straight from the online shop whitout any need to contact them on "Wickr"

Watch out if you do not want to be scammed

Last edited:
Thanks for the warnings but I am going to have to close this unfortunately as we don't get into sourcing discussions here (I also redacted your post as it was too specific).

Wow. So you would say that 90% of sellers on the darknet are scammers? And I was thinking of buying something there. Too high risks man. I'm not a rich fucker.

Wow. So you would say that 90% of sellers on the darknet are scammers? And I was thinking of buying something there. Too high risks man. I'm not a rich fucker.
That´s right mate...I wasted a lot of money trying to get a some stuff from a decent vendor which is almost impossible...It is so easy for a new comer to be ripped off that they get advantage on that...that is why I try to warn people who is trying to get stuff first time

It is very easy to fake a online shop and very difficult to track them down as everything is done through an unanimous wallet address and all messages through an encrypted message app where the only data you have from them is a nick name

We all know.

Silk Road been gone for a long time.

Dream market was OK.

The rest are all scams. Coin flip with anything pills.

Weed and mushrooms you can still get. If you think you will get a real benzo or opiate, think again. 90% chance to get scammed is about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.