• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Saw a thread on angel trumpet... wanna know my trip?

hrs024

Greenlighter
I read a post from a young lady, quite old... from 2002, in 2008 I made a tea from it as well... is anybody interested in this story? it isn't very pleasant compared to this girls post. if people are interested in the plant respond and il share my horrible experience. thanks!

Hello, welcome, feel free to spill your guts [la purga] although please consider posting the full story in the trip reports section where it's always appreciated.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/40-Trip-Reports (keep in mind the preferred format of thread title, just check around for guidelines there)

^ Especially appreciated with something like Datura ssp. which are not commonly used and could never get enough warnings!

I did Jimson Weed (which is very similar) a time or two in the past and it wasn't fun but I still think DPH was way worse. Did you have a lot of very vivid and disturbing audio hallucinations? I'd kinda like to hear to see how well it compares to my experience.

today i will post my story in the trip section of the forums. but to answer your question, i was in a different world for 12 hours and i had extreme hallucinations for over a week. i will post the link once i tell my story, thank you both for your response =D

Wow a week! But the half life of the alkaloids isn't all that long? It would suggest you had quite an exponentially high dose... which could also easily be toxic.

Please be careful.

i only have time to post the first night of tripping, will update after work.

Thanks very much for reporting on this.. :) You can use the edit button to add something to your post rather than placing multiple ones. ;) Unless you are on mobile..

Any time :) Would you take Datura or Brugmansia ever again? And why (not)?

Ohh no I would never do it again, and would not recommend this plant to anybody who isn't a seasoned drug user. for about 3 days I couldn't focus my vision and everything was blurry, actually quite a scary experience. Also for weeks there were hallucinations that the only thing i can describe is there were shadows in the peripherals that like run from my vision as i turn to see what it was, if that makes any sense lol