• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Saw a psych for my ADHD, still no help left with two scripts and still unemployed

adhdanon

Greenlighter
I was weaning off Lexapro 10 mg on my own with supplements and doing pretty damn good doing so, exercising and hitting gym on my lower adderall doses of 15 mg, but anxiety from SSRI withdrawal or depression was still a factor so I made the appointment because I need to pass a bar exam and get a job.

Psych pulled clonazepam away from me because it made me too sedated and gave me hydroxyzine HCL 10 mg which is pretty effective at anxiety in a major way. I was concerned about Post-SSRI Sexual dysfunction because I havent masturbated since quitting lexapro really plus in bad rut so she gave me Wellbutrin XL 150 mg. I feel little off now and cant tell which one is helping but she wouldnt increase or give me more adderall with my bar exam in a month because I filled the 15 mgs IR june 9th. I dont know if I should see another psych or PCP (my pcp just wants the consult notes and hopefully hell increase the dose if it has ADHD on there even though its within 30 days).

My psych had my pharmacist tear up the 20 mg tablet script (was only for once per day so worked out cause tablets i get twice per day but i was livid, i need help studying wellbutrin and this anxiety crap isnt going to really treat my ADHD like I was).

Is it possible i never needed lexapro and now dont need wellbutrin and lay off the antidepressants, just get my ADHD under control and now finally have the right anxiety med? so confused at either how bad lexapro dumbed me down OR why wont she just increase my doses as my psych even though i filled a week ago 15 MG IRs 2x per day is nothing and got 25 XR of adderall which isnt much either. Next appoint with this psych is mid july, my exam is the 25th and im screwed for it as of now with these doses. Can anyone take a guess which one Wellbutrin XL or the new anti-anxiety hydroxyzine HCL made me feel off today? I'm going to guess wellbutrin if I was feeling better off lexapro? Thank you for the help I need it to escape toxic home..