• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Saving re-crystalized puddles and resin saturated cigarettes

kozmictyger

Greenlighter
I've been smoking go-go for about 10 years. I have an odd habit when I smoke my pipe, after about 3 sweet pulls with beautiful crackback I take a little stick (a strong incense stick stem works perfect btw) and I break up the re-crystalized puddle and save it in a little medicine bottle which I smoke when all of my nice fat shards are gone. My pill bottle that I collect the substance is almost full to the top. I wanted to ask the forum if this is considered resin or still pure meth. It's always clear, never brown when I remove it but in the collection process it usually turns into a fine powder with a few nice solid pieces mixed in depending on how it breaks up in the bowl. When I add it back to my bowl there is very little difference in sensation and high. It's as good as when It started life as a shard. It even cracksbacks again beautifully. Am I the only one that does this? Also I've been keeping up with how other cats here scrape and reuse the resin in the stem and all their techniques. For as long as I have been smoking when the resin in my pipe is serious I always just takes a Newport cigarette and slide it down into the stem, leaving the filter above the rim to hold and use to turn the pipe and coat the cigarette which melts the residue onto the cigarette which then saturates the cigarette. I hold the pipe upright which allows the resin to drip down into the cigarette, it takes a few minutes and the cigarette will be wet so I'm always careful when extracting it from the stem, after about 5 minutes out of the stem it's dry enough to smoke. I remove the cigarette filter and smoke the cigarette which ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS gives me a super intense incredible high which gets me very spun. If you use a short stemmed pipe a cigarette is an exact snug fit to melt the resin on to. Does anyone else use this technique or am I the only weird one?

Last edited:
Hi kozmictyger, welcome to Bluelight.

We at Bluelight do not use terms like SWIM or "my cat", in fact it is prohibited. Using such terms does not protect you in any way and makes it more difficult for others to read and follow. Please edit your post, thanks.