• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Saving re-crystalized puddles and resin saturated cigarettes

kozmictyger

Greenlighter
Hey I'm new here, well first posting anyway. I've been smoking go-go for about 10 years. I have an odd habit when I smoke my pipe, after about 3 sweet pulls with beautiful crackback I take a little stick (a strong incense stick stem works perfect btw) and I break up the re-crystalized puddle and save it in a little medicine bottle which I smoke when all of my nice fat shards are gone. My pill bottle that I collect the substance is almost full to the top. I wanted to ask the forum if this is considered resin or still pure meth. It's always clear, never brown when I remove it but in the collection process it usually turns into a fine powder with a few nice solid pieces mixed in depending on how it breaks up in the bowl. When I add it back to my bowl there is very little difference in sensation and high. It's as good as when It started life as a shard. It even cracksbacks again beautifully. Am I the only one that does this? Also I've been keeping up with how other cats here scrape and reuse the resin in the stem and all their techniques. For as long as I have been smoking when the resin in my pipe is serious I always just takes a Newport cigarette and slide it down into the stem, leaving the filter above the rim to hold and use to turn the pipe and coat the cigarette which melts the residue onto the cigarette which then saturates the cigarette. I hold the pipe upright which allows the resin to drip down into the cigarette, it takes a few minutes and the cigarette will be wet so I'm always careful when extracting it from the stem, after about 5 minutes out of the stem it's dry enough to smoke. I remove the cigarette filter and smoke the cigarette which ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS gives me a super intense incredible high which gets me very spun. If you use a short stemmed pipe a cigarette is an exact snug fit to melt the resin on to. Does anyone else use this technique or am I the only weird one?

Last edited:
In the future, it affords you no real protection by using term like SWIM, AFOAF, My Cat, etc. It goes against the /Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA) as well.

As far as the scrapings of your pipe go, collection methods are as varied as there are users.

Thanks. Lesson learned. Yeah I was a little confused as to if it still pure go-go or cut. I figure it's still pure because there is no difference in the high.

Howdy, kozmic bareass selfie (if that is your real bareass), welcome to bluelight (and our bitter rival site, according to one of those text alert things I still get).

I don't save every puddle at all, but sometimes I'll fuck up a puddle, and brown it a bit more than I"d like. I absolutely save those, scraping it out with a stick. Works better when cold, but not old. Cold, it can come out in one piece. Old, like several days (this happens more often in an accessory pipe), it gets glued to the pipe like a piece of lasagna noodle that you just have to soak overnight to get off the casserole dish.

I save them in a little shot glass, separate from any dusty shards. Even though the redemption value is about the same, I still like separating brown and clear. Probably because I'm high when I do it, and it's nice to just pointlessly sort things.

I never scrape my pipes (anymore), because you really need the perfect inner-diameter rigid-but-flexible plunger-thing, for every pipe. When I was only rotating pipes, I'd just it with a couple drops of bottled water, and collect all of them in a (different, 3rd) shot glass. I usually have at least a half dozen little plates and shot glasses housing various intermediates in some tweaked recrystalization strategy.

But that's because those things can be extremely potent, for those times when you need them.

Now--having learned from other places, I support this stance--we don't discuss ID'ing any cuts in the OD forum. Discussion on cleaning your dope of alleged cuts, or cuts in general, is OK. We just dare not speak of the totally mythical molecule whose initials are what everyone does with it: In Search Of. Still haven't found.

The brown carmelized stuff is going to be just burned dope. I don't know if it's pyrolysis products, or possibly some kind of melanin, TBH (when you slice an apple open and it slowly turns darker, that's dopamine polymerizing into melanin (or technically catechols, when I look it up now)). Probably not, but usually, from the same batch, I'll get perfectly nice clear puddles with only a little amber right at the end, which I just torch away. I don't think that was the shard that was pure cut that occasionally ruins a bowl, because those ruined bowls always have a dog or cat or often I'm taking a dump when it's those accessory pipes, and bad gas, etc., point is there's a reason usually.

Weird, my horizontal line keeps disappearing. Anyway, this is an ETA:

By the way, didn't mean to sound like there's anything wrong with cross-membership at other forums. I just still get the occasional notification from that other Forum about Drugs, and remember your name.

To answer that question, Right now I load a lot more than a tic tac, but it's still a good measure, probably the best when starting. I think it helps to keep things clean if you do small bowls, if you're still at risk for (badly) burning it, you'll only burn a small amount. It's not like you can't load another one, or have to wait for half an hour and go swimming first.

Last edited: