• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Sassafras Molly

I just recently (on New Years) had tan Molly Crystals. It was tan/white but it was the absolute best roll I have ever had in my life. I remember thinking "wow this is so fucking clean" haha. So I have to agree with you guys there on the tannish molly being pretty bomb...

lmfao;)

Hey guys!

You must surely know better. Shame on you ... lol

Safrole is an oil, which is boiled from roots, of sassafras-like trees.
That is actually organic, can you say.
The route safrole => MDA> MDMA

In the nineties, the sassafras almost eradicated in Asia by the Australian authorities.
The drug was also internationally sought by the Americans, and safrole still very hard to get.
Thus, the oil was priceless, and people went looking for other raw materials.
That was PMK, late 90s.
That was the synthetic replacement of safrole, because safrole was rare.
The route PMK => piperonal via 1 - (3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-nitropropene> 3,4-methylenedioxyphenylacetone> MDMA
was a fact.

In recent years there has again intercepted safrole, so MDMA can be made from safrole, but just as good pmk, or another substance, which nobody knows!!
Last year caught 12,000 liters in the Belgian port. You know how many pills are? I just try to say :D

PLUR \ / \ / v \ / \ / ;)

yeah so i've been thinking alot recently(uh oh) about the different types of roll, ^^^^^^^^^^ either pmk- or safrole started, i haven't did any for a few years and i would just about bet 95% of it that i did was safrole based, and it was fucking sweet.......i think that their must be a difference in the substance produced, but one that science currently has no way to measure, but through experience the users notice definately, if i had my choice i would do the safrole based stuff.......but i may be partial to wanting what i had before, IDK just thought id throw that out there

90's oil wasnt priceless....2002 oil was banned by fda, it is still a weed tree in the u.s. (invasive species)....i wouldn't boil shit, id press it(for farts!!!!!) and then i would freeze "it"(out) to use it 2-step back to back IMMEDIATELY.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ood5ninmGKg

Last edited:
He could call it whatever he wants if you don't test it you have no idea what it is.

Well, that is a very good point. I have read of people who have tested several batches of "Pure" recently in the U.S and not one came back with a proper reaction. All the while there are tweekers who keep buying these chemicals getting any sort of a buzz and thinking that is MDMA and not knowing any better.

I think why did you not just ask your dealer this question you have asked here first? Then ask here. Not that you can trust them without testing anyway especially if you couldnt even ask them what they meant by that. And it has already been explained in this thread that that probably would imply the method of synthesis for the MDMA. Or it could be my drugs really suck so I am going to call it that ;)

Sass = MDA, excellent clean roll.

I'm really confused at the general lack of this in the thread.

Lack of what? People calling it by there correct name?

Why call MDA sassafras ? If someone rang me and said they had some sassafras id expect him to bring me a bag of leaves, why call it by something that it is not?

If I was going to be selling Sassafras Molly - it would be MDMA as close to "organic" and semi-synthetic as possible...literally using sassafras oil as a precursor, and then using it to synthesize MDMA - not everyone does this. There are other routes, including totally synthetic.
why?

an mdma molecule synthesized in a process that uses sassafas oil as a precursor, is exactly the same as an mdma molecule synthesized in a process that uses another route.

to which "totally synthetic" routes do you refer?

alasdair