• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Sandoz 40mg oxycontin

Maintained1988

Greenlighter
Hey, just a quick question, I recently came across sandoz 40mg oxycotin. Can anyone help give me the best advice to shoot these little pills up?

don't shoot up pills, it's really bad for your circulatory system. just crush em up and snort them or swallow them.

ohh shit i was thinking you talk about oxytocin not oxycontin, then you can inject or take them orally etc.. , do what you want
He/She is talking about OxyCONTIN . Not OxyTOCIN

Isn't Oxytocin a chemical that is released by the brain when you're in feeling love/affection etc...

I'm probably gonna sound like a dick, but I'm speaking as a friend who knows. Sure, you don't want to take it whole, but the process and supplies required to make these things shootable is just ridiculous and naturally, dangerous. It can be done, but I really advise against it. They didn't make things "unshootable" after reformulation, but they guaranteed to make the process as difficult and dangerous as possible.

There are many methods for turning these guys into powder which can be done, but even then, I would only recommend oral, rectal or insufflation. I don't care how corny I sound, you could be giving up literally, one of your arms, just for a slightly different feeling.

For me bro, please don't shoot. Talk to me about alternatives please. I respect you no matter what and we will help you no matter your final choice.