View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

San Pedro/ mescaline

Boryoku

Greenlighter
I want to purchase a San Pedro cacti and I've found two different versions(?) I guess I could call it;
1. "Cactus - Trichocereus pachanoi Seeds (San Pedro) - VIABLE"
2. "San Pedro Cactus Rooted Plant"
I'm new to San Pedro altogether and I want to get the mescaline out of it, I don't know which is which? The "San Pedro Cactus Rooted Plant" is sold out so I'm guessing that's the real deal?

I think that one is a plant and one is the seeds for the same plant?

I'm sure I've heard it's hard to grow from seed.

Don't buy either of these. Just look for cuttings. The seeds do not contain any mescaline, and the only reason to buy a pre-rooted cactus is if you intend on growing them.

You can probably find a San Pedro at your local home depot or nursery. They will CERTAINLY order it for you. Just don't tell them what you're using it for.

Seeds are only for growing, and rooted plants are a costly luxury - it's pretty easy to get San Pedro cuttings, which are much cheaper, to root. If you just want to extract mescaline or make tea, you should be looking for cuttings. On top of being able to get them from local stores, plenty of big online retail / auction sites have San Pedro cuttings offered by 3rd party sellers.

Seeds are only for growing, and rooted plants are a costly luxury - it's pretty easy to get San Pedro cuttings, which are much cheaper, to root. If you just want to extract mescaline or make tea, you should be looking for cuttings. On top of being able to get them from local stores, plenty of big online retail / auction sites have San Pedro cuttings offered by 3rd party sellers.

You can get dried peruvianus(highest in mescaline) on e baby. Personally, I have tried it and the mescaline yield is pretty low and it tastes awful. I mean super awful. The buzz is light. Nothing like shrooms or acid. Sorta of speedy. Like MDMA without your fourth chakra opening much