View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

San Pedro dreams

Jimmydean

Greenlighter
Ok, so my Neighbor's dog's ex-owner (let's just say NDEO) came into contact with a perfectly viable source for completely legal San Pedro cacti cuttings and has the following questions.
1. Is *no price discussion* for a 12 inch cutting a good deal?
2. How much mescaline is generally in San Pedro?
3. Would it be possible to propagate the cuttings and begin to clone them?
4. If so, please to give some information on San Pedro grow ops.. .it's not exactly warm where NDEO is at and S/he wants to grow indoors.. how long would it take? How many watts should be in a grow lamp for cacti? Is it even worth it?

This will also be NDEO's first time tripping on mescaline, S/he has done minute doses of lsd (half a tab) and has done shrooms about 4 times in healthy doses. But this is the first time NDEO will be using mescaline and the first time tripping alone as NDEO is growing rather tired of the "drug scene" around NDEO's town.

Much ablidged, I'm sure S/he would be very happy to know all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just broke a few rules.

Firstly, don't use NDEO (or SWIM, w/e) we know it's you. Second don't discuss prices.

1. You have to decide for yourself
2. If it's good around 300-400 mg per 12 in cutting. Or 1g per 100g dried.
3. Yes.
4. I don't believe they grow well inside. I've never personally heard of that.

Cactus need sunlight during the growing season, and unless you live in an area that never drops below 40F at night you'll have to put them in a dark, cool location to induce dormancy.

Growing cactus is much more rewarding that simply eating them, trust me :)

San Pedros aren't illegal so why are you trying to hide your identity?

For a 12 in cutting that's a pretty fair price. It's not unheard of to root a cutting that size inside near a sunny window even in climates not ideal for cacti. It's slow going but if you wait for it to grow you'll get some nice little branches to make your own cuttings.

Hi, welcome to Bluelight / PD :)

I do think that cacti like peyote and these can be cultivated indoors but it is probably better if we see if there is someone who has done this with success (or google it of course).
You don't need red light for flowering like with cannabis, you can focus on the blueish wavelengths for vegetative growth. I think strong fluorescent lighting would be good.

I failed with a San Pedro on a windowsill, probably mostly because of a draught / cold and maybe incorrect watering.

You just broke a few rules.

Firstly, don't use NDEO (or SWIM, w/e) we know it's you. Second don't discuss prices.

That's correct. NDEO / SWIM type stuff is against the rules and price discussion as well.

They are very touchy to water, they need to COMPLETELY dry every time. The babies can get over-sunned from a windowsill too. Regular fluorescent lights are adequate when they're very small or in climates that are too cold.