The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

San Juan PR VACATION!!

ctownjohn625

Greenlighter
Coming down there in about a month and was wondering if anyone new good places to party! I heard of people getting harassed by drug dealers in the Isla Verde area,Was wondering if that is true, and I was wondering if La Perla is as bad as I hear? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

good places to party?

like venues or beaches?

or good places to party as in where to cop?

we cant tell you where to cop if thats the case

if you're lookin to cop i would advise you to watch the nat geo drugs inc on puerto rico (its on youtube) and just try n get a feel from the video. also have you cold copped on the streets from strangers in other places? in C-town (cleveland?) or wherever you're from? apparently PR is quite an easy place to find drugs so if thats the party your lookin for just be smart be safe n it shouldnt be too much trouble if your familiar with coppin on the streets elsewhere, tho i have no experience in PR, im just venturing a guess based off what little i do know about PR

Thanks for the response, I was talking clubs and beaches. And if anyone has been down there just wanted to see what the party scene was like.

I used to work in san juan pr. hope you have been practising your machete fighting skills.