• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Salvia Divinorum(sp?) How to dose alone?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Dear wonderful BL Brothers and Sisters,

I have about 5 grams of this Salvia Div and my questions are: 1. How do I smoke this stuff? What kind of pipe? Water Pipe? 2. How to inhale and how many drags I should take? 3. Can I trip ALONE outside on my gated lawn as I don’t want to smoke in my parents’ home. I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A SITTER. What to expect when compared to other Hallucinogens or MDMA? Thanks. Sorry if it has been answered online but your experience about tripping alone rather than a strict warning not to ever do that is why I love the BL Community; honest unbiased, in unjudgmental REAL advice.

Last edited:
The only question I can answer is no you don't need to trip alone on something you have never used before. You do not know how it will affect you and you need someone there who can get you help immediately if something should go wrong. When using anything new to you for the first time please think safety first and use responsibly. Which means asking someone who you know and trust to be there to watch over you. You don't want to try something new by yourself and instead of getting help if something goes wrong having your family or friends find your body the next day. So please ask someone to be there for you just in case. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

personally, i have strict rules for smoking salvia. i must be laying down, in the dark, in silence, and alone - any deviation from those guidelines ruin the chance of a breakthrough, which is the whole point. you should be unable to walk if properly dosed anyway.

you'll want to use a water pipe to cool the smoke as you need to hold the flame on the salvia the entire length of the hit. take as big a hit as possible. after 2-3 hits taken one after another with no break inbetween you should feel it coming on - put down the pipe and close your eyes. no need to have them open as the images that manifest in your brain will become the total of your reality.

salvia is in my opinion the most intense drug there is. you do not know 'i am john, i just took drugs' - your reality disintegrates, total ego death, you are transported to another time & place, unseen entities communicate telepathically with you.

i had my kidney removed at age 9 - one time i tripped that i was just waking up from the surgery and my entire life up to that point had been a dream. i saw doctors, my parents standing over me. my belly ached.

another time was transported to a tropical island running barefoot on the warm sand feeling pure joy.

another time i was violently dragged down to hell through a hole of jagged rocks, i felt them cutting my flesh and the skin peeling off, blood pouring out, and the heat of the approaching flames.

there is no way to alter the trip - you go where it takes you. my last thought while coming up before ego death is usually along the lines of 'hello again, i remember you' - in acknowledgement of the approaching spirit of lady salvia. then boom - new plane of existence replaces all human thought processes.

Not a problem. Glad to help. I have always been taught in life that if I am going to try something new no matter what it is to always think safety first.