Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia 60X - First Time - cant decide how i feel about this trip

deltadetta

Greenlighter
So, I did salvia for the first time, not too long ago. I've experienced with some hallucinogens but this was my first time trying 60x salvia. a friend bought it from a trusted source, hated it, and didnt wanna see it again so he gave it to us.
My friend smoked it first and within 15 seconds you could tell the affects were setting in. Said she was in a cartoon world. Meaningless but fun/intense trip, said she'd try again.

However, when I did it, it was insane... to say the least. I took a hit and for some reason nothing set in for about a minute and a half, which was super confusing, but once it did.. it was soooooo overwhelming. My body broke into 3 seperate pieces, i lost all visuals of everything around me, it all began to spin. My body became what I describe as like, panels on a wind turbine/wind mill. I was broken into the three seperate pieces and I was constantly spinning, and I remember feeling as if there was a woman like presence making me spin. I kept saying she wont let me stop, and it just echoed as I spun around. It'd get really fast as I was falling while spinning and would slow down around the top of the circular motion, like coming up on a roller coaster hill. This felt like it lasted at least a couple of hours. It was fun at first but after a bit it got annoying and I just wanted to stop spinning.

Once I finally stopped spinning I was surrounded by darkness everything was black, this is when it got a little scary but I was managing. The darkness began to wrap around my whole body and suddenly it was inside me and my whole existance was just gone, i was lost in the black, my mind was still there but i felt as though i just did not exist anymore. The darkness began to lighten up and I was in a moment from my childhood. I was in 4th grade and some girls were messing with me. This made me cry hysterics, thinking I was stuck watching myself and I thought I was gone forever. I thought my life was a movie and none of it was real, it was all made up. I began to come back to reality, and for about an hour after I felt weird, like I wasnt me and I was a different person. I felt lost.

I came out of the experience unable to really decide if I liked it. It definitely impacted my perception of life and myself. Not sure if I'd do it again.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
exptype_spiritual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a decent breakthrough trip! Salvia has always been producing crazy cartoonish and ego-dismantling experiences for me. Also, the female presence on Salvia is very familiar for me too... ;)

I concur with the 90 second slingshot surprise observation of what one strong smoked hit can provide.

this shows classic visionary experience (level 4) quickly surging into immaterial (level 5) with all the strange body sensations (while still visual) then visionary again (level 4) into your past then finally settling into a 2 hour comfortably surprised mild dissociation.

well written

When I smoke 60x salvia I took one hit and as I was holding the smoke in, I could feel it hit me and then boom, I forgot that I was a human being and I thought I had become an object or a part of the floor, I thought I was dead, I felt like everything in my body ceased to work and I was just existing as an entity, I felt my emotions after about a minute or so and i was scared, I thought i died and as i grabbed the neck of my guitar in my mind i thought i was grabbing the neck of an entity and it was crying to have me let go, this scared the shit out of me and i was able to finally get up after feeling paralysis and i tried running out of the room but I forgot how to unlock the door lol