Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

( Salvia / 5x ) Semi-Experienced - Dont Walk Through The Door

regfairfield

Bluelighter
ok so i took salvia when i was 18 or 19 when it first came out to headshops and it was the shit to do. nothing really visual or trippy but a general feeling of being well and colors were more vibrant.im 25 now i decided i wanted to try it again so i went to a local headshop and bought some 5x. i did alot of research and figured the double lighter method would work fine, so i packed about 1/4 bowl back, and had my roommate/sitter light it up for me. its not hard to hold your breath for a while, but you get a point where you just want to let it out, and then it hits you. its an instant feeling of otherworldyness. the pull you feel can only be described as a huge wave in the ocean crashing on you. you feel like you are surrounded by walls and you control everything inside. the emotional feeling is just pure bliss. i told my roommate not to walk through the door of my walls for fear it would break. just when i thought it was over i went to get up and had a sensation in my feet. as i sat back down i felt it. it was like sitting in a vibrating chair set on high, lets just say it felt great. the trip ended soon after and you feel a little wobbly for a couple minutes, but the afterglow is amazing, even into the next day. you feel like you have such greater insight of the real world because for a little bit you were outside that world. i didnt have any crazy visuals, but it is impossible to stop laughing. its a great feeling of just pure laughter. i know it was only 5x and i wasnt really looking to have visions of the past or talk to spirits, i just wanted to leave the physical world for a little bit, and that was accomplished.

Yeah salvia is amazing. I definitely talked to the spirits on that. Effect is so close to DMT it's like the same experience in a lot of ways. Salvia must be respected, but it is an awesome tool.

Salvia is the best high I have ever gotten. Never had a bad trip. I actually talked to the air and I found out what college to apply to. How long did you leave the physical world for?

Interesting, I've never even kept my eyes open after smoking salvia, too much fun closing them - will have to give that a go!

Salvia is the best high I have ever gotten. Never had a bad trip. I actually talked to the air and I found out what college to apply to. How long did you leave the physical world for?

it feels like hours but its really like 2-3 minutes...and you dont want it to end