Saline can partially neutralize melanotan 2..... (+ some peptides)?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I had been shocked previously to find out that mixing Botox with bac water (i.e. some alcohol) depletes its effectiveness;

And should be mixed exclusively with Saline.

Recently:

Be aware that some peptides, including I believe Melanotan 2, are acetate based, and saline can cause a reaction causing sodium acetate to precipitate, destroying some of the peptides and reducing the effectiveness. I noticed this when using PT141 with a .9% saline with .9% BA water. It didn’t fully dissolve and there were hard flakes of an off-white color.
(taken from meso)

There appears to be a case, that saline can impact the effectiveness of melanotan 2, can be impacted by mixing it with saline;

And should mixed exclusively with bac water.

After a couple years of mixing with saline, I'm not using purified preserved water exclusively, and await to see what happens re efficacy.

I had thought I developed an mt2 tolerance after 12 straight of daily usage (albeit at 50 mcg), which I was doing to benefit from the oxytocin effect with pinned subQ (versus nasal spray, which doesn't have that effect).

The latter may still be the case.

But I sincerely hope the former is a better explanation, cause switching from saline to purified water is a much easier problem to solve, than trying to reverse an overuse cellular tolerance.

I'm open to scientific suggestion from the learned minds of this sub.

not using the sterile/saline solution they provide as that stuff makes it degrade so much faster then bac water,

Just going to update this thread with interesting finding from melanotan users from this year:

Melanotan 1 in a nasal spray bottle caused kidney issues.

I used too much mt 2, nasally administered last week and got the heaviest sides I've felt:

- heavy flushing
- 130 BPM heart rate.
- dizziness.
- curiously no nausea at all, or stomach cramping.

Effect on the heart is very real I believe.

Be aware that some peptides, including I believe Melanotan 2, are acetate based, and saline can cause a reaction causing sodium acetate to precipitate, destroying some of the peptides and reducing the effectiveness. I noticed this when using PT141 with a .9% saline with .9% BA water. It didn’t fully dissolve and there were hard flakes of an off-white color.