• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Salem man ingests LSD before jumping to his death at downtown Milwaukee apartment bui

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Salem man ingests LSD before jumping to his death at downtown Milwaukee apartment building
july 5 2017

A Salem man jumped to his death from a downtown apartment building after ingesting LSD, the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office reported Wednesday.

Justin M. Perez, 22, and a friend both ingested the drug before he jumped over a 10th-floor railing at the Majestic Loft Apartments, 231 W. Wisconsin Ave., shortly before 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to a medical examiner's report.

Perez had taken three "hits" of LSD in the form of pieces of white paper before becoming agitated, according to the report.

Friends attempted to calm him down and called 911 when he began punching a wall. He then walked out of the apartment and jumped over the rail, according to the report.

Cont http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ntown-milwaukee-apartment-building/453504001/

Man jumps from Milwaukee building after taking LSD
ME: Victim took 3 hits before fatal jump

Am I correct in assuming we don't know whether it was actually LSD or something sold as LSD on blotter paper?

^I think it's always a safe assumption with these stories; however, I have seen people freak out on acid. They do get close to this crazy if you don't reign them in. The lesson to be learned isn't that LSD is dangerous, but that idiots shouldn't take drugs :\

Man I hate articles like this because it never ends up saying what was found post mortem in the tox screen.

It's true, some people shouldn't take drugs

Man I hate articles like this because it never ends up saying what was found post mortem in the tox screen.

It's true, some people shouldn't take drugs

Yeah, you would think they would want people to know what was ingested after being sold as LSD, but they're like fuck it, the dealer called it LSD, we're calling it LSD. Not that it couldn't have been, but like you said why not print what showed up in toxicology?

Plus, isn't actual LSD really really hard to actually detect in an autopsy? Only making things more complicated (or simpler for the simple minded)...

Coroners have a difficult enough time correctly labeling heroin/opioid overdoses, which tend to include substances much easier to detect in body fluid (benzos, alcohol, cocaine, etc) than LSD/stuff sold as LSD.

In any case, this story is strikingly similar to the Australian kid who took nbome and jumped through his window.

In other news thousands of ppl killed themselves today without LSD.
Great post! Sobriety kills that's for sure. I don't know one happy/non stressed out sober person. That either means I hang around with the wrong sober people or sobriety isn't for everyone.