• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Safest dxm product?

Madd dogg

Bluelighter
Was asking about the safest dxm product. I only have a small rite aid. My favorite was around 400mg c.c.c. But I discovered lethal consequences of the antihistamines in it. They have tussin and stuff . My comfort level is the mid to upper 300mg range as a male of 238 lbs. and thanks to my iv meth addiction I contracted hep-c so no acenomenophen. Like mentioned I just need the most common safest dxm product I could probley get at my corner rite aid.

Well the answer is one which has only dxm, can you please tell me in which country are you situated? So I can give it a search

Well the answer is one which has only dxm, can you please tell me in which country are you situated? So I can give it a search
United States . I haven’t found anything with only dxm it all has Tylenol guisennifen or Chlorphenacemide which the last is in my dxm product of choice but I found it can kill and I regularly wake up to poo poo all over me when I take it.

RoboCough is a syrup, it has 450mg per bottle, it says that it is the single ingredient. Sorry it took so long but I'm not US based so I had to check out the brands and ingredient lists.

The best way would be to extract the DXM from cough syrup. Its quick, simple, and cheap.

Then you dont have to worry about the side effects from unwanted substances.

Gonna second RoboCough, it's gotta be specifically designed to be abused lmao, tastes like absolute shit though.

DXM extraction isn't a bad option either but a lot of work, could be good if you like to do it a lot but you probably shouldn't do DXM a lot. Probably keeps a lot longer too, so buy a bunch of pills in bulk and get like 20g out of it.

I'm pretty sure you can also order bulk power online, but that's kind of sketch thing and I'm not entirely sure if it's legal to do.