• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin (Safest cut for nearly uncut fent(alogue.) Is it possible for someone to be allergic to diphenhydramine or get Steven Johnson Syndrome from IV usage?

leojay

Bluelighter
Basically that's it. Wondering is it possible to have an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine. I know what it is. Also is it possible that someone could get Steven Johnson Syndrome from diphenhydramine? A friend asked because he's trying to find the safest way to cut this fent filled dope. Allegedly one of his customers is allergic. And people are dying it's too strong no ones tolerance is this high. So for all intents and purposes this is for the sake of harm reduction.

Very proud of this man for wanting to do the right thing. People don't listen when he says be careful! They don't care but he does and I do. Not to mention blowing up the spot. And he's not responsible for administering narcan to everyone who doesn't listen and sometimes it doesn't work. Then its 911 immediately...
No one needs to die from this horrific addiction. Please try and understand and help.

Very small town, very high addiction rate. Very old school method of dealing with iv users. Aka, let them all die and deny needles without rx or give them .3ml chamber 1/4" needles so we waste it.

Please. We want to do the right thing.
Edit: more info.

Last edited:
Yes it is possible to be allergic to Benadryl and to cut fent dope I'd use baking soda or powdered milk also you can overdose on Benadryl

That's another reason why I didn't really want to suggest Benadryl because it will increase the sedative effect which we all know with you know fentanyl what we're dealing with.

Most dope is actually cut with caffeine IMO, at least where I'm from. Most people where I'm from aren't even aware that there is a difference between heroin no.3 and no.4 ... they just get "down" and either shoot it or smoke it on foil. Adding lactose tends to ruin the smokeability so caffeine became the premier cut.

Diphenhydramine is generally used to treat allergic reactions so I'd find it funny if you were allergic to it. SJS / TEN is a very rare, freak occurence that can happen with almost anything it seems, so I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Then again, I wouldn't cut my down with Benadryl!

If you really really want to dilute a potent drug like fent the best way to ensure everything is homogenous is make a solution then remove the water and scrape the rest up. Mixing dry powders can be dangerous.

Most dope is actually cut with caffeine IMO, at least where I'm from. Most people where I'm from aren't even aware that there is a difference between heroin no.3 and no.4 ... they just get "down" and either shoot it or smoke it on foil. Adding lactose tends to ruin the smokeability so caffeine became the premier cut.

Diphenhydramine is generally used to treat allergic reactions so I'd find it funny if you were allergic to it. SJS / TEN is a very rare, freak occurence that can happen with almost anything it seems, so I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Then again, I wouldn't cut my down with Benadryl!

If you really really want to dilute a potent drug like fent the best way to ensure everything is homogenous is make a solution then remove the water and scrape the rest up. Mixing dry powders can be dangerous.

You can be allergic to sunlight so that claim holds no water

Basically that's it. Wondering is it possible to have an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine. I know what it is. Also is it possible that someone could get Steven Johnson Syndrome from diphenhydramine? A friend asked because he's trying to find the safest way to cut this fent filled dope. Allegedly one of his customers is allergic. And people are dying it's too strong no ones tolerance is this high. So for all intents and purposes this is for the sake of harm reduction.

Very proud of this man for wanting to do the right thing. People don't listen when he says be careful! They don't care but he does and I do. Not to mention blowing up the spot. And he's not responsible for administering narcan to everyone who doesn't listen and sometimes it doesn't work. Then its 911 immediately...
No one needs to die from this horrific addiction. Please try and understand and help.

Very small town, very high addiction rate. Very old school method of dealing with iv users. Aka, let them all die and deny needles without rx or give them .3ml chamber 1/4" needles so we waste it.

Please. We want to do the right thing.
Edit: more info.

The best thing IV users tend to prefer in my pretty extensive experience is lactose powder. The quality does vary by brand though, as far as how it reacts when heated. The best one is in a white bottle with a pink label. I think I even have an empty one somewhere I could get a picture of.

As others have said, there’s someone out there with an allergy to anything you can think of. Diphenhydramine would make me iffy because it does have a drowsy effect. Sniffing it probably wouldn’t be a huge deal, but IV is a whole other issue with a lot more to consider. Lactose does seem to be the best in this situation- it literally just cuts down on the intensity of it without adding any possibly sketchy side effects. It can be kind of a pain to find. If you happen to be in Northeast US I can point you in the right direction. It seems to be found at places that sell a lot of Hispanic type foods... I’m not sure if there’s a legit reason for this or not.