• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safely Dosing Etomethazene

Billowtasters

Greenlighter
I believe this is a rather new substance Etomethazene and very strong opiate. I have 5 grams divided each into 1 gram bags. I believe a safe starting dose is 0.1mg however that’s near impossible to get even with the best of scales.

Idk if it’s water soluble but can anyone please advise the safest way to take this substance. I was thinking of mixing it in a nasal spray bottle that dispenses 1ml at a time so 10mg in a 100ml bottle then just spraying in my mouth?

Many thanks for any help in advance. Long time lurker first time poster. This site has been a blessing for me.

Looks like that's another name for 5-methyl etodesnitazene. I believe etodesnitazene (aka etazene) is water soluble, so presumably 5-methyl etodesnitazene is as well.

I know etodesnitazene isn't particularly potent, but certainly possible that 5-methyl etodesnitazene is far stronger. If so, I sure hope you have tolerance already if you plan on playing around with it.

Since even 10mg can be tricky to measure with great precision I'd go with something like 50mg dissolved in 1000ml of distilled water.

Looks like that's another name for 5-methyl etodesnitazene. I believe etodesnitazene (aka etazene) is water soluble, so presumably 5-methyl etodesnitazene is as well.

I know etodesnitazene isn't particularly potent, but certainly possible that 5-methyl etodesnitazene is far stronger. If so, I sure hope you have tolerance already if you plan on playing around with it.

Since even 10mg can be tricky to measure with great precision I'd go with something like 50mg dissolved in 1000ml of distilled water.
The vendor said 250mg was as strong as 30 x 80mg oxy. But yes 50mg in 1 litre distilled water would be safer. Would I be correct in saying that 20ml water would then uqual 1mg so I should start off with say 1ml (0.05mg) of the solution using an oral syringe and start from there. I have lots of opiate experience but my tolerance will be at baseline since it’s been a few months since last using.

There’s not a whole lot of info on this stuff and I’m not even sure it would show up if I went to get it drug tested. Will defo be wearing gloves and a mask when handling.

The vendor said 250mg was as strong as 30 x 80mg oxy.

Yeah I saw that. They also wrote some other bizarre stuff on that product description, remarking that the euphoria is "extremely crazy". (That sort of salesmanship doesn't really instill alot of trust.) The truth is, who knows what you actually have, so treat it like the wildcard that it is.

If somehow their estimation of potency is correct, that would make it about 10 times the potency of oxycodone. But I wouldn't go by that. Also note that many synthetic opioids have disproportionately more side-effects and respiratory depression than they have actual euphoria. This is what often gets people killed with these rc opioids: chasing a euphoria that isn't really there (eventually chasing into the acute toxicity range).

But yes 50mg in 1 litre distilled water would be safer. Would I be correct in saying that 20ml water would then uqual 1mg so I should start off with say 1ml (0.05mg) of the solution using an oral syringe and start from there.

Yeah, roughly. Probably best off flushing the stuff, but short of that, best to be safe! Just don't try to chase a high!

Yeah I saw that. They also wrote some other bizarre stuff on that product description, remarking that the euphoria is "extremely crazy". (That sort of salesmanship doesn't really instill alot of trust.) The truth is, who knows what you actually have, so treat it like the wildcard that it is.

If somehow their estimation of potency is correct, that would make it about 10 times the potency of oxycodone. But I wouldn't go by that. Also note that many synthetic opioids have disproportionately more side-effects and respiratory depression than they have actual euphoria. This is what often gets people killed with these rc opioids: chasing a euphoria that isn't really there (eventually chasing into the acute toxicity range).

Yeah, roughly. Probably best off flushing the stuff, but short of that, best to be safe! Just don't try to chase a high!
I’ll be monitoring my blood oxygen levels. I’ve tried a few zenes some were euphoric and some were not. I did OD once on one but I think I hit a hotspot in the pill they were poorly pressed. Safer with powder.