• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe weed brownies recipe?

thewayjoshis

Bluelighter
Me and A want to make weed brownies for the first time, and also A has never done drugs before... Next time everyone else in the house leaves for a few hours, we are probably gonna make em but we need advice first. Will it stink up the house with weed smell? If so, is there a way to do it with less smell? I just need any general advice on how to get away with it. I have a mild tolerance but A has none, so we dont wanna be faded off one brownie so how much weed should I use? We are gonna use some very potent girl scout cookies and are only looking to make about 4 large brownies with "one high" per brownie. Any general advice for us? It would be much appreciated!

Take your herbs and extract the THC into cannabutter and then use the butter to make your brownies...honestly if it's your first time making eatables your most likely going to fuck it up, I know I did my first couple of times...maybe start off with a simple firecracker recipie. Take about half a gram of quality buds and grind it up into fine powder, I would then mix it into enough peanut butter to spread over 2 sets of full size graham crackers and wrap tightly with tin foil...put those babies in the oven on 320 degrees fairenheight for exactly 22 minutes and eat. Make sure you use exact time and mix the buds into the peanut butter really good. Either that or mix the bud in and let them sit and the THC will absorb into the peanut butter, this method is much more effective but it also take 24-48 hours for it to absorbs fully.

I forgot to add to make sure you grind the weed and prepare the eatable outside to avoid smelling up your house...after its wrapped in aluminum foil, you are good to put it in the oven...it shouldn't smell that bad at all as long as you use the heat and time I recommended in previous post!

If you can get some hash you can just put it in some frosting and put on the brownies. You don't cook the hash so there's no smell.