• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Safe to try rolling again?

AO151

Bluelighter
So i took a capsule of MDMA (good quality) last night and didnt roll. The dosage was around .1 or so, which might be a little low for me but im pretty unexperienced with MDMA so i thought id seek a more expert opinion. Anyways, I felt speedy and kind of shaky, i kept thinking i felt it coming on and would then feel normal again. My pupils were heavily dilated, and i may have felt some slight feeling in my head, as well as insomnia, but definitely not a roll, i wasnt high at all. I gave up and decided id try again today. I woke up and felt somewhat drained and slowish, so my question is is it safe to try again tonight with an increased dosage, considering i didnt really roll? Any help appreciated, thanks.
(and yes it was 100% mdma)

I'd probably give it like 2 weeks man, it would just frustrate you more to have a possible slight tolerance from taking it last night and then taking it again and not getting high.

Are you sure it was MDMA? and did you use a test kit yourself on it? because it sure doesnt sound like its mdma, even at higher doses mdma shouldn't cause much of a speepy effect aswell as insomnia. sounds like methylone to me, and if it was, than you would have needed more than .1.. regardless though, if it did happen to be mdma, then doing it again tonight would in no way be a good idea, .1 of mdma is enough to deplete you and doing it again would greatly increase your chances for bad side effects and comedown.. normally the rule of thumb is month or more wait, but given your circumstance 2 weeks would probobably be fine like gonzohst said

I have a pretty naturally high tolerance to most drugs and for some reason it usually takes more for me to get high, not sure why but still it was definitely without a doubt MDMA. I was just intending to actually get high from it and then not do it for a long time, i didnt really get many effects so i assumed my serotonin and brain would not be heavily effected enough to make it a big deal, but i could be wrong. My question is would it be safe to actually roll even though i did a little the night before.

I have a friend who just has a natural tolerance to many drugs and just needs to take a little more than the rest of us. What I've experienced is if I dose too low it can leave you in that come up feeling and not being able to break through to the mdma magic.
Next time dose around 150 and I would do this in a single dose or if you are sensitive to the come up split it into two doses, but take it 15 min apart and that will help ease it :)

Yes you COULD roll again , but it would be a waste. It would be best to wait at least a month if you can. two weeks Wouldnt be that big of a deal.

Before we speculate on what went wrong, we really need to know whether it was tested in front of you or by your closest friend who wouldn't lie about the fact of testing. This is the only way you can be sure it was indeed MDMA. Things like 'my friend said so/my dealer said so' doesn't count. Hope you understand, we don't want to give you any bad advice.

How do you know that? 100mg of MDMA would make newbies to the drug roll. Even if it was only light.
Have to agree. Speedy and shaky with NO euphoria ? Doesn't sound like MDMA to me even if a tolerance existed .