• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

safe to take Quetiapine on heroin & meth

iameatingjam

Ex-Bluelighter
hey guys i have a friend that has been smoking heroin and meth for most of the day. about a point of each so far. he has things to do tomorrow and needs to get some sleep tonight. he usually cant sleep after using meth and hasnt used it in years.

would it be safe to use some seroquel to fall asleep on this combo? if not... is there anything else that might help? there is also phenibut, ativan, ambien and zopiclone in the house but my friend does not like the 'z' drugs and is afraid any downer like ativan might risk respiratory depression.

If it is safe... how much should he take? he cant remember how much he had to use in the past.

thanks

Last edited:
anybody have any idea? Buddy has consumed about 2 points of each and still needs to get sleep as its getting late.

some more info: The heroin im 99% sure is actually fentanyl or some analogue, as its blue and is much more potent than traditional heroin.

I've done some googling and found both people who said it is OKAY and people who said it is not for mixing with meth. I would like to know what is my best bet for getting to sleep tonight.

Zip

Sleeping is not everything. Just getting into bed and closing your eyes is usually enough to get the benefit. Most people just get good at faking it--on m=Dth everyday.

Last edited:
Sleeping is not everything. Just getting into bed and closing your eyes is usually enough to get the benefit. Most people just get good at faking it--on m=Dth everyday.

thats actually exactly what I ended up doing - haha. Thanks

queriapine plus heroin can be dangerous as they;re both sedatives ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Quetiapine in doses of at least 100 mg will effectively stop the meth from working. In lower doses it does not block dopamine efficiently enough and just acts as an anti-histamin ... that do help you sleep, but not as good as if the meth is blocked.