• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe time between taking lorazepam and oxycodone?

Alex1127

Greenlighter
Can't find an exact answer, so how long after taking 0.5 mg lorazepam would it be safe to take 20 mg oxycodone? Moderate benzo tolerance, low tolerance to oxycodone. It has been 7 hours feel like it's worn off but paranoid just looking for some peace of mind.

7 hours later you are safe. The general recommendation is to not mix the two because of respiratory depression. 0.5mg of lorazapepam is a very low dose.

Truthfully, you would probably be safe taking both in conjunction without having to worry about deadly respiratory depression. The respective dosages are low and unless you are extremely sensitive to either drug, you should be fine. If, at any rate you would like to practice optimum HR, I would wait a good hours before dosing the Oxycodone. Lorazepam (Ativan) is considered to be a Benzodiazepine of short(er) duration of effect. If I were advising you on mixing with a Benzo like Clonazepam (Klonopin), I would extent that time-table, as Clonazepam has a significantly longer duration of action.

^ Spot on

Lorazepam, I’d say hr would ?toiles wait awhile, at least a couple hours - 0.5 Ativan is like 2.5-5mg Valium or 0.25 alprazolam,
so thag and it being imter
ediate acting reduces the danger

Try not to get too paranoid yet, good HR is almost never Abadan thing (( true Hr, not the f’ed up govt version

Alright thanks, didn't think I'd drop dead but rather make sure than risk it. Medical websites confused me, said active metabolite of lorazepam has a half life of 18 hours or something but just read it's not thought to have cns activity at that point.