• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Safe injection dose based on what i have been snorting

Kennethjalla83

Bluelighter
I have come to the point where my stash is low and my snorting habit is surely to make me dopesick and out of heroin befor i get my salary on friday so i can pay for the new order i have in. Today i was at the city Fieldcare and got me some needles, ascorbic acid, boiling yars and all what i need. Iam actually really afraid to I.V because last time i did i ended up on a OD. That beeing said i was drunk on 15 beers and someone else prepared the solution and injected me without me telling i was drunk plus my tolerance was low. Luckily they was gd friends and had naloxon spray to save me with, but it scared the shit out of me so i have kept to snorting ever since. Anyways now iam about to go back that road but i wont be drunk and i will myself control the dose, i think they gave me a 0.2 back then which i would never do myself. I had 1 week on buprenorphine then last friday i was back on heroin and i have been snorting maybe 0.3 thru out the day ever since, so 5 days back on dope and higher levels than planned for. I have maybe that same amount left for last me til midnight Friday the latest. When i snort i often mix with benzo or pregabalin but i wont do that injecting. Will i be safe tolerance wise injecting 50mg of the same stash i have been snorting higher doses off safely?? Initially i will start lower to be sure, maybe 20mg, its all eye measure so its hard to say. Need advice plz, and in advance thank you for not judging me.

Last edited:
Nevermind, i did a tiny shot and the entire process just freaks me out and give me anxiety afterwards. Did a really small amount so didn't feel much more than raised anxiety levels. Gonna keep to snorting and rather try and get to borrow a small amount intil friday if needed. Just afraid to get dopesick but not afraid enough to be comfortable with injection as iam to worried in life generally 🤣

Yeah, you are better off just sticking to nasal. Picking up an IV habit is one thing that'll make your heroin addiction 10x worse.