• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe Hydrocodone Dose At Once

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I’ll be frank: I’m in a hurry but I want a response as swiftly as possible so I can experiment tomorrow morning. I’ve been taking norco on a daily basis for years now. I can easily take anywhere from as low as 30mg a day or as high 100mg (this amount is seldom though. I’d say I average about 40-50mg of hydrocodone a day).

Be that as it may, generally I space the dosing throughout the day. I’ll take 15mg at once and add an additional 5mg every 30 minutes. Granted, when my addiction was far worse in previous years it was not uncommon for me to take 40-50mg at once and add more as needed. However, I found that I would go through less a day if I stagger the dose opposed to a vast sum all at once.

All though I’m fully aware my tolerance is irrationally high, I somehow developed this peculiar phobia I’ll overdose if I take too much all at once like I formerly would. I can grasp logistically it makes very little sense considering I’m still taking significant dosages overall and that my tolerance has still continued to grow, but the phobia still persists.

So I promptly supplied this context so you’re aware I’m not opiate naive. The topic of this post and my mere single question is this: what is a safe dosing to take of hydrocodone at once for someone not opiate naive? I haven’t felt euphoria from norco in years and I know that my receptors are beyond fucked, but it doesn’t negate my desire to chase the dragon. So any/all recommended doses are warranted and if you need additional information I’ll try to supply it when I’m given the opportunity to check this post.

Thanks in advance!

The real danger isn't from the hydrocodone but with the massive dose of APAP you will be taking if you try to get high at your tolerance level. If youre are taking more than 2000mg of APAP per dose or more than 4000mg per day you have to do a cold water extraction otherwise you seriously risk ODing on APAP. It's a drawn out and unpleasant death from what ive heard.

That being said, If you're opiate tolerant and have been taking them for years you could probably take up to 80-100mg at once. Just be sure to do a cold water extraction if you are taking that much.

I took 5 at once of the 10/325 and didnt feel a thing.
It's all about the tolerance. Opioid naive person could OD from that kind of dose. In the interest of harm reduction - if one doesn't know how much they can "tolerate" it is always best to go lower and slower. Take care!