• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe dose of paracetamol to use daily?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
3537461.png
VdEAYH6.jpg

I'm dosing these - 2 twice a day.

I'd tried straight up codeine with poor tolerance.

Am I treating pain?

Underactive neurons which had been treated with monoamine drugs like reuptake inhibitors and tricyclics and shit.

Cymbalta etc, which is prescribed for pain.

I responded poorly to zopiclone so Lyrica/gabapentine etc is off the table.

Trying to use drugs as minimally psychoactive as possible.

Question being - 2x, three times a day - safe?

I think I need to bump the frequency slightly.

If I don't take them I get the symptoms of stressed neurons, headaches etc.
Symptoms of overexertion (reaffirms my theory that stress is a function of neural firing thus signalling).

In any case, basically taking six times 500 mg paracetamol - over a long period, good/bad/no-big-deal?

The maximum recommended dose of paracetamol is 2 x 500mg tablets at four hourly intervals and no more than four times a day - which equates to 4g/day

Some people can tolerate a lot more, but I'd stick to the recommendations if you're using regularly.

O.Post. Looks like a really great idea to me, as well as fact stated in recommendations.
This is better than dosing with too many aspirin. Too me the original post looks like a perfectly rational ingestible medication.
With medication, I feel that sometimes the risks out weigh the benefits.
Perfectly safe and reasonable. Thnx.

You should probably keep the doses as low as possible by slow taper down to the low level that will still help you out allot !

from my opinion as former vigorous user of Nsaids, was 30 weight 88, height 178, I never used more then a gram. because of liver toxicity and my Father was usinng Panadol almost everyday which is 500mg + caffeine 60mg if brand is extra. It's still cheap, i won't price it but it's almost as liter of gasoline max for 20 pills, He is 54 an still uses it but now less because of gastritis or sometimes Metamizol which German dr. gave him. In Croatia Metamizol is banned I think. And i red that is used for strong pains and migraines.

Sorry for went a little off topic but I think paracetamol is only good in combos like with tramadol, Hydrocodone ,Codeine, pseudoephedrine which i Told him is great decongestant cause of his Sinusitis, I personally get relieve from 1000mg but later have digestive problems, so now when I have toothache or headache i use Ketoprofen which for some reason i don't have side effects and pain is gone permanently with 100mg!

It's mass histeria with paracetamol, acetaminophen, specially now because of Covid-types, Andol-cro Aspirin is better than paracetamol i think because of blood circulation

It's mild analgetic, it's still substance that sadly 40-50% of Europeans, kids in Uk poison themselves and i think Americans in form of Tylenol using it exscessive and now on Twitter WHO and all European health leaders recommend paracetamol over ibuprofen for Covid patients which then was said it was fake news by French healthe leaders. as both can mask Covid, total BS

i will quote now beginning of Croatian health org. report which in common sense prevent me from using it : It is not known exactly how paracetamol works, but scientists believe it works mainly in the central nervous system (brain and spine). Paracetamol is thought to reduce the intensity of pain signals sent to the brain. It can also prevent the release of substances that increase pain and body temperature - prostaglandins.

Sorry for long post, but it helped me to answre my father for excesice using!

Hey john boy :) you're in luck, as this is a pretty straightforward issue. Paracetamol, also known as APAP and of course, Tylenol has an established dosing protocol that is intended to maximize one's benefit from the medication while preventing insults to the liver.

Guidelines are generally a little different for chronic applications i.e. the dosages must be smaller. Here is some reading on the subject from the NHS.

Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever - NHS

[/URL]

If this doesn't make sense or you need it interpreted just hit us back.

Are you familiar with the Cold Water Extraction of Opioids? It's a fairly simple process by which you can extract the Codeine from these combination tablets using only cold water and some kind of filter. Here is some reading on that process. Let us know if you need help!

[/URL]