• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sacked, stumped.

gr8ak

Greenlighter
So, new guy here. I've been a consistent IV user of all things for about 10 years. Mostly heroin and meth, but lately its been meth. I've been trying to stop recently, but relapsed last night and did about .5mg of meth. I have a friend that gave me a bunch of zanaflex 4mg, and one klonopin 1mg. He said once your ready to go to sleep without the nasty come down, take 4of the zanaflex with the klonopin, smoke some weed and drink about a third bottle of tequila and I should be set to wake up with no withdrawls and no hangover. This seems a little scary, I'm not familiar with klonopin (clonazepam1mg) or zanaflex (tizanidine4mg). I've verified what the pills are. Is this safe, 16mg zanaflex+1mg klonopin+10shots-ish? All on the tail end of a really high evening. The marijuana I'm not worried about.

So, new guy here. I've been a consistent IV user of all things for about 10 years. Mostly heroin and meth, but lately its been meth. I've been trying to stop recently, but relapsed last night and did about .5mg of meth. I have a friend that gave me a bunch of zanaflex 4mg, and one klonopin 1mg. He said once your ready to go to sleep without the nasty come down, take 4of the zanaflex with the klonopin, smoke some weed and drink about a third bottle of tequila and I should be set to wake up with no withdrawls and no hangover. This seems a little scary, I'm not familiar with klonopin (clonazepam1mg) or zanaflex (tizanidine4mg). I've verified what the pills are. Is this safe, 16mg zanaflex+1mg klonopin+10shots-ish? All on the tail end of a really high evening. The marijuana I'm not worried about.

does your friend not like you or ?
i wouldnt take the zenaflex nor the booze, off the bat mixing klonopin and that much booze is just asking for a black out
now klonopin by itself on the other hand would better a better choice for the meth come down, it can help you relax and since it has a long half life it could help you the day after
1mg is pretty strong if you dont have a benzo tolerance, could just put you to sleep which could be a good or bad thing depending on your situation
i would say .25mg or .5mg then add in more if you feel you need to

meth does have a nasty come down but for someone to suggest that cocktail is just irresponsible