• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

S-Ketamine

It's beyond clinical trials in the states, there are clinics that offer the treatments. Not covered by insurance and super expensive though, it seems like a bit of a racket.

does anyone happen to know the nasal spray strength? not so much per squirt, but just the mix?
Ketanest-S is "gettable" in 25mg/ml 10ml vials for injection and could probably be used as nasal spray as well.

Sign up? Ketamine is not available for recreation and for depression it seems to cost a lot of money and you would somehow need to bypass main treatments like SSRI's for example by being "treatment resistent"..

There is a whole thread on these isomers and you can find it by going to the Index (top of PD pages), then find the ketamine thread and in the OP is listed the isomers subthread.. it works like a menu but you gotta get the hang of it because it is built on a forum.

Yes there are major qualitative differences between R and S ketamine. The latter is a common anaesthetic and it is more of a dissociative of the body which isolates the mind before numbing everything into oblivion. R-ketamine while less potent is a bit more direct in how it can deregulate your cognition before you feel encumbered. Those kinds of dissociatives are a bit more creepy in that you can still be moving about in the real world but gone mentally.
They are both euphoric in their own way, R-ketamine is more 'stimulating' in a weird way while S-ketamine is more narcotic and analgesic. They arrive at similar points where you are severely unhinged from reality but they take different paths with different emphasis.

I see you're a moderator. I am very new, been here about an hour. I'm wondering if this is the right thread to learn about using Ketamine clinically to try to and treat treatment resistant depression.
I've had headpain, pressure, bad memory, severe fog, generally feeling like shit most everyday of my life, but now getting to the age where I want to treat or fix this misery. I am seeing neurologist, but also researching alternative treatments with stuff like K, and experimenting (been many years) with psychedelics, if not only for temporary relief. had lots of positive experiences with LSD, shrooms etc. back in the day.

The only drug that "certainly" treated my slow and painful condition, was meth, just flatout made me feel better, but I burned up my chances with possession charges so had to leave that treatment alone 8 years ago.
My doctor gave me Vyvanse and though it helps with concentration, it doesn't make me feel even slightly better.

I have taken all kinds of anti depressants, nothing helps but I WD when I don't take. I don't think I'm actually depressed as much as some underlying problem in my nerves or inflammation. It's pretty terrible but I get through each day hoping it'll be better tomorrow.

Howdy. I'm very new. I joined mostly out interest in psychedelics since I'm older and have been out of the game forever.

I wanted to see if anyone who has tried the clinical application of K has had good results from it.

I have been suffering pain and severe fogginess in my brain my whole life and antidepressants don't help whatsoever, make it worse actually. I'm taking one now that helps nada, but gives me WDs without it.

I am seeing a neurologist in hopes of finding a physical abnormality, but who knows if the suffering causes the Depression or if Depression causes the pain.

Openminded to all drug related solutions.

Actually meth was a good treatment, but possession charges made me have to abandon the only helpful substance 8 years ago. Dr gives me Vyvanse which helps concentration, but doesn't do shit to make me feel ANY better.

That makes sense Bob.... There's an emotional aspect you need to deal with in therapy. I remember somewhere saying the methyl bond is sought out in recreational drug structure or something because it likely leads to good "happy" feelings, which is why DMT with two methyl bonds can create double the effect. It also helps me understand why methylamphetamine has effect amphetamine doesn't, which I'm thinking maybe it affects serratonin more due to the methyl as if you look at Methylenedioxymethamphetamine MDMA, which has an extra methyl bond attached by two oxygen bonds at the end changing it's activity and if I'm not mistaken focusing more on serratonin than meth even though it has dopeamine activity as well.

I could be speaking out my ass because I can't reference my resources or double check them, but I think I am pretty on point.