• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives S isomer k vs racetam vs DCK and f2dck?

Drunk on Kombucha

Bluelighter
Hello all, I hope this is the right place. Never done K before but excited to try. First, doesn't anyone have thoughts about s isomer versus racetam?

I've heard DCK and 2fdck as highly recommended and being better than ket. Any thoughts on this and/or mixing any of the above with mdma/psychedelics?

There are a couple existing threads on the topic:

Amongst others, I'm sure you can find the big and dandys of dck and 2fdck if you look in the PDs best threads index at the top of the forum...

I have tried S isomer once, and my understanding is that it's a little bit deeper of a psychedelic but doesn't quite last as long.

DCK seems to be a little more highly rated than 2fdck, but I haven't tried it. I have tried 2fdck, in fact I did a bunch the other night. The batch I have is not very potent and I definitely wouldn't recommend it over good quality regular ketamine. That said, I have had better batches of it, and it will still get you to a pretty similar state as regular k.

I would recommend just trying the gold standard racemic ketamine or s-isomer over the derivatives, but they all have their place and can be fun in their own ways.

My experience with this batch of 2fdck was that I had to do upwards of 300mg to get me to a place that 100mg of good product would have gotten me.

Have you done dxm, or nitrous, or any other dissociative before?

Thanks for the info! I know lots of people love regular k anyway so I think that will be a good starting point