• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Runny nose

Amlynn2

Bluelighter
So I asked a friend if she was able to get good stuff and she said yeah it always has her nose running... I thought this was a bad thing?

Either way if it's coke n you been doing it you should have both a drip down your throat and a runny nose

Just asking cause I remember in high school I got some bunk shit cut with a lot of baking soda and my nose was running super bad.

Just asking cause I remember in high school I got some bunk shit cut with a lot of baking soda and my nose was running super bad.
perhaps both can do it, i know i only used to get fishscale rocks when i snorted and crushed and chopped them up myself, i still get those rocks and know they love me just as much as i love them Zonxx & rocks forever

perhaps both can do it, i know i only used to get fishscale rocks when i snorted and crushed and chopped them up myself, i still get those rocks and know they love me just as much as i love them Zonxx & rocks forever
My husband and I did half a ⚽️ Last night and it did make our nose run and it numbed pretty well. We had a great night to end my birthday.

if one is sniffing, independently of the substances, there is friction and mucosal lesions, which can cause a runny nose. If it is cold or dry, the probabilities will be even higher. People have this problem in the cold even without cocaine, imagine with it. But If I was a dealer, I'd not use this argument to sell my product.

When I am using, I follow some cares

physiological solution for the nose (sodium chloride solution)

air humidifier

excess of water