L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Running Into People at Key Moments

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
It started when I was practicing Yoga and Qi Gong, living in an apartment on the offskirts of a disheveled town.

The girl next door. I used to see her on occasion. Plus I thought about her all the time. When I wasn't doing anything around the commons, I was usually off hitting the gym or finding places to eat. I did Qi Gong and Tai Chi in public parks. It was nice. Every once in a while people would ask me what I was tripping on. I didn't mind it much.

Robert Peng's video came via delivery, some time around spring or summer. I watched it till it satisfied my heart's content. His story is one of passion and overcoming. I was so excited to learn such a simple exercise from a relatively short video, I practiced the routine almost everywhere around that town. Often the heads would turn and people would grill me for it.

Due to a conflict with a neighbor I was forced from my home and never got a chance to wish "goodbye" to the girl who dresses all in black. I would often see her just as I would step out my back door. I don't know whatever came of her after I was kidnapped. I feel like if I were her I would have wanted some kind of closure. I literally disappeared that winter.

All in all, I've grown up since then, running into people and chatting it up with people I almost never used to speak to. It's all honestly thanks to Robert Peng's video. I digress, I'll try and keep these "ads" short. The lessons I learned about Qi Gong is that it can strengthen your quality of life, which is actually pretty surprising given how anyone can do it. The exercises are relatively simple, but the benefits are amazing!

True People are described as someone like a bushman with all the right camping gear and the know-how to navigate the terrain using the stars. People who have a hard time finding their way around could really benefit from this stuff.

But it started to become apparent to me, overtime, that I was running into more and more like minded people and not only by happenstance. I have been running into people at critical junctions. I however want to also superimpose that the philosophy that would otherwise dictate things like this are happening specifically because I am there or I want them to, is complete bullshit. If ever I was living the ideal life right now, I wouldn't still be an addict. But I can't help but wonder is there more to this than science?

It started when I was practicing Yoga and Qi Gong, living in an apartment on the offskirts of a disheveled town.

The girl next door. I used to see her on occasion. Plus I thought about her all the time. When I wasn't doing anything around the commons, I was usually off hitting the gym or finding places to eat. I did Qi Gong and Tai Chi in public parks. It was nice. Every once in a while people would ask me what I was tripping on. I didn't mind it much.

Robert Peng's video came via delivery, some time around spring or summer. I watched it till it satisfied my heart's content. His story is one of passion and overcoming. I was so excited to learn such a simple exercise from a relatively short video, I practiced the routine almost everywhere around that town. Often the heads would turn and people would grill me for it.

Due to a conflict with a neighbor I was forced from my home and never got a chance to wish "goodbye" to the girl who dresses all in black. I would often see her just as I would step out my back door. I don't know whatever came of her after I was kidnapped. I feel like if I were her I would have wanted some kind of closure. I literally disappeared that winter.

All in all, I've grown up since then, running into people and chatting it up with people I almost never used to speak to. It's all honestly thanks to Robert Peng's video. I digress, I'll try and keep these "ads" short. The lessons I learned about Qi Gong is that it can strengthen your quality of life, which is actually pretty surprising given how anyone can do it. The exercises are relatively simple, but the benefits are amazing!

True People are described as someone like a bushman with all the right camping gear and the know-how to navigate the terrain using the stars. People who have a hard time finding their way around could really benefit from this stuff.

But it started to become apparent to me, overtime, that I was running into more and more like minded people and not only by happenstance. I have been running into people at critical junctions. I however want to also superimpose that the philosophy that would otherwise dictate things like this are happening specifically because I am there or I want them to, is complete bullshit. If ever I was living the ideal life right now, I wouldn't still be an addict. But I can't help but wonder is there more to this than science?
I think a good definition for magic is that which cannot be quantified by science, yet.