Runing my first cycle

Raptor man

Greenlighter
Hi this my first post on the site I need some advice on how to proceed my back ground is I am 54 years 175 pounds been lifting weight for about 6 years I train 5 to 6 days a week I don't belong to a gym as I train at home so can not ask any other body builders advice been thinking of running my first cycle for over 12 mths done lots of research on the net which done my head in was advised my a mate who done a fair bit 10 years ago to do test and deca at 500mg each 2times a week for 4 weeks then up to 1500 for other 4 weeks then back down to 1000 mg for the last 4 weeks then on to pct of clomid and hcg I have on hand tamoxifen also my mate told me to get some oral dianabol which he said to to take 2 tablets per day for 4 weeks but he didn't say when in the cycle to take them when it turned up he add test 400 deca 300 by Cambridge research so he told me to take 1ml of each 2times a week if iam Wright with my maths works out at 800 of test and 600 deca 1400 mg a week total what I would like to know is this to much for my first cycle and is the ratio right between test and deca so I won't get a low sex drive also he said not to run tamoxifen along side during the cycle but only if I get signs of gyo I did the injection last night in the back of my shoulder having mixed them together it got very painful later that night read that this was common with test 400 I am worried about gyo so this morning I took a 20 mg tablet of tamoxifen then read on the net it would hinder the effects of the steroid I think in the conversion of igf in the liver I don't know if to keep taking them all maybe drop the dose to 10mg half a tablet for the rest of the cycle or wait to see if I get any signs of gyo would like some help on how to proceed if to drop the dose and what to and if to run the tamoxifen during the cycle

Cricky..!!! Where do I start..??

Your "mate" has some very old school ideas, not conducent with modern research..!!

1400-1500mg/week cycle inclusive of Deca is a bit extreme for a first cycle.... Do NOT self prescribe Nolvadex, just because..!!

Inject 500mg of testosterone only 2 X/week @ 250mg each injection, in your glutes...... Forget the Deca for now you can include it in another cycle, when you find out how you react to testosterone ONLY..!!

Clomid is the primary compound for PCT, followed by nolvadex and minimal AI use post-nolva... forget hCG, it won't work for PCT....!!!

healthy diet and exercise!
don't eat steroids or inject testosterone man
don't fuck with mother nature she can be a bitch.
plus ur balls will shrink and they can cause breast growth

healthy diet and exercise!
don't eat steroids or inject testosterone man
don't fuck with mother nature she can be a bitch.
plus ur balls will shrink and they can cause breast growth

Thank you for that..!!