View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ruining LSD by Erasing Lines

twoelgsyield

Greenlighter
I am new to this forum and I had a question regarding some wow. Is it possible to ruin the LSD on paper if some of the pencil lines are erased. The LSD is on the opposite side of the paper however the initial couple of lines placed on the paper were very crooked and they were erased and redrawn. Would this ruin the product? Even if the L is on the back side of the paper where the lines are drawn?

Last edited:
LSD usually isn't specifically on one side of the paper or the other, sheets are entirely soaked in a solution of LSD and perhaps alcohol, meaning they absorb the LSD into the paper all the way through and on all sides. You may have rubbed some of your acid off of the surface but it's unlikely you would be able to notice the difference unless you really vigorously erased those lines.

I always choose tweezers over pencil erasers for handling my blotters but as CrypticArc said, you probably haven't erased much of the magic.

Why are there pencil lines on your tabs?

it was wow and just a half sheet so we needed to mark it out. he had already started to mark the lines with a pencil however when a ruler was used to line them up, the first 3 were pretty crooked so i erased them but not vigorously. it's always from the same trusted source however i took a heavy dose on 7/4 of our old batch then another dose on 7/10 then i tried this new stuff on 7/10 but didn't really get much of anything. my buddy said i probably ruined it b/c of the erase marks however i think it was more a matter of tolerance build up.

just looking at each side...one side looks like it def has the product compared to the other but it makes total sense if it's saturates through. it has always been send down in a birthday card uncovered so wouldn't that friction also affect it? the last couple of batches were just fine. i'm going to wait until my birthday in a couple weeks and test it again.

I had to look up what WoW means (white on white) now I see why you're drawing squares.
I thought you were doodling on some World of Warcraft-design blotter ...

Happy birthday in advance :)

I had to look up what WoW means (white on white) now I see why you're drawing squares.
I thought you were doodling on some World of Warcraft-design blotter ...

Happy birthday in advance :)

haha all good. thank you for the bday wishes. I turn 34 on the 31st...pretty crazy how time goes by. totally chalking it up to tolerance with this stuff not being as potent. the last two times i dosed were kind of heavy. well on the 4th i took close to 3 hits and on the 10th i ate some scraps from the last batch which were pretty strong. it was equivalent to about 1 big hit but it knocked me on my ass for a bit. then less than 4 days later i took 2 of the new stuff and it felt like it was ready to set in any minute but just never got there. the body high was very noticeable though. i'm sure this stuff is just fine.