• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rubifen, what is the BA snorted?

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I take Rubifen 20mg which are 20mg IR methylphenidate tablets. I take it in 40mg orally doses and occasionally I snort 20mg doses. I know that BA of methylphenidate orally is 30% but I don't know what is the methylphenidate snorted BA but I know that BA is higher snorted than orally. The orally BA is 30% but from this 30% that arrive to blood the 90% cross the BBB. So, what is the methylphenidate snorted BA?
I usually drink coffee while I take Rubifen but today I have taken two 40mg orally doses without coffee. I am going to take caffeine but I don't know if do it drinking coffee or taking guarana caps I have. The caps have only 15mg caffeine each so when I take it I take 3 caps that are 45mg caffeine but now I am going to take 6 caps so I take 90mg caffeine

Now I have taken 6 guarana caps that is 90mg caffeine but too it contains teofiline and theobromine. Too I usually take ginseng with methylphenidate but today I have not taken it so I don't know if is good to take ginseng or methylphenidate and caffeine is enough

I have tried oral, insuflated, and IV methylphenidate. I cannot give an exact answer or source but I agree the BA is definitely higher when snorted as opposed to oral. IMO snorting gives a very similar experience to IV but without the rush.

Purely speculation, but I would estimate a BA of at least 60-70%.

Anybody else know the BA of insufflated methylphenidate? I am curious about this too now?