• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxycodone questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakiba

Greenlighter
Is roxycodone stronger than percoset?

If I take a Tylenol with my roxycodone (oxy without acetaminophen) will it be stronger than just taking Roxy by itself? Will i get a more euphoric effect?

Please help me out and let me know. I would really appreciate it

Not here to help you get high, but since you're here, both rroxys and Percocet contain oxycodone, but roxycodone contains more oxycodone than any dosage of Percocet (perxocet also contains Tylenol or aspirin, can't recall which, roxy does not)

But if i take a Tylenol or ibuprofen with my Roxy would it be stronger than taking Roxy by it self? Im not trying to get high either. I was just wondering. I love pill reaserch and learning knew things about medication and treatments. I just want to know if it would give a more "high" or euphoric effect if I would take a Tylenol with Roxy instead of just a Roxy

I used to take lots of Roxy's in high school, from my experience, Roxys trump Percs anyday

does taking ibuprofen or a acetaminophen pill with Roxy make a more euphoric or "high" effect instead of taking just an Roxy. Would it make it stronger than just taking a Roxy?

I don't know the answer to that, only your first question, someone will give you a straight answer shortly. Keep an eye on the thread.

please answer my question amd please don't start a new topic. I need to find out if taking acetaminophen with roxycodone will create a more powerful high or euphoric feel, than just taking Roxy. Does taking Tylenol with Roxy make it stronger ( create a better "high" or euphoria)?

Just google it I have heard people say that naproxen helps with euphoria .

I can't help myself, Jakiba, why do you seemingly think thag acetaminophen might amplify the recreational effects of oxycodone?

Just google it I have heard people say that naproxen helps with euphoria .
Naproxen boosts it for me as well, pain relief that is. If I happen to feel high as a side effect then I consider it a bonus. With this being said, not everyone will share the same experience and that's why we don't really allow "will xx drug get me high" sort of threads. I'm closing this sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.