• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxies

tritonenneptunus

Bluelighter
Okay, so... I am not new to opiates, (as a matter of fact I'm high on hydros as we speak) but I am getting some Roxicodone soon, the 30mgs. I was wondering if half of a pill would be enough to get me high without making me sick or if I should start with a fourth of one because I've never done Oxycodone even though I've done morphine, dilaudid, and hydrocodone. How much stronger is Oxycodone compared to hydros? (to put everything in perspective for me I guess is why I'm asking?) And also, I didn't mean to check it into benzos instead of Opiates. I hit something.

Do you have a tolerance to hydrocodone?
15mg of oxycodone should get you going. Anything over 30-40mg IR could be fatal for an opioid naive person.
Hydrocodone is around 1.5 times stronger than morphine, while oxycodone is around 2-2.5 times stronger than morphine iirc.

Alrighty, thanks again! I do have a tolerance but not as much as I used to, used to I could take 7 Hydrocodone 10/325s but now I only take 3-4 at a time because of a limited supply source. I have high tolerance to practically any other medication and I'm about 240lbs.

I don't know if this is in any of the responses so far but oxy is about 1.5X stronger than hydro orally. Based on your current hydro tolerance, I'm pretty sure you can do the math from there. Enjoy and Be safe!

i think 15mg oxy would be good, seeing as you do hydro . opiates awesome if done safely :)

Why is this listed under benzos? Start low, like no more then 15mg(half that roci). Take your time and go from there. Take it easy ..

Yeah the first opioid I ever tried was a roxy30 and I just sniffed a half of it. I was destroyed. If I were you I would just take a half and see how you feel. then if you don't feel it take the other half. how do you plan on using it, orally? Every ROA with oxy is very different feeling to me, I have tried them every way possible. Sniffing them is my favorite way but oral is great too and lasts the longest.

Morphine and Hydrocodone are NOT stronger than Morphine! Very dangerous information. Please see following link....

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/564885-Opioid-Conversion-Chart

Please also keep in mind that there is an incomplete cross-tolerance so the dosages are not exact ( +/- 25% )

What? Thats only for IV which isnt the case here. Orally 30mg morphine = 30mg hydrocodone = 20mg oxycodone according to that chart with others showing hydrocodone being slightly stronger.

None of us can tell you how much will get you high and how much will get you sick.. everybody's body is different, but we can tell you to start at the lowest does possible, and if you don't reach the desired effects after 30 minutes (snorting) 90 minutes (orally), increase slightly.. the old saying goes, you can always take more, but you can't take less.

^I sometimes wonder how many people on here really do, I preach it but have never lived it, when I use I like to be on the brink of death. Mixing CNS depressants, falling to the floor after the shot, having people screaming and crying while I'm off somewhere in a dream lol.

Anyway like everyones said start with half the roxy, wait 45 minutes if you're taking it orally before deciding to take the other 15. And yeah, hydrocodone and morphine I'm pretty sure are about equipotent when taken orally, because morphine has a terrible oral BA, though insufflation is worse, if you wanna get off on morphine with a tolerance you gotta bang or plug.

Hi

chewing up 1 1/2 of the roxy 30 is really good and will hit you quick

it’s plenty of a high

^I sometimes wonder how many people on here really do, I preach it but have never lived it, when I use I like to be on the brink of death. Mixing CNS depressants, falling to the floor after the shot, having people screaming and crying while I'm off somewhere in a dream lol.

Anyway like everyones said start with half the roxy, wait 45 minutes if you're taking it orally before deciding to take the other 15. And yeah, hydrocodone and morphine I'm pretty sure are about equipotent when taken orally, because morphine has a terrible oral BA, though insufflation is worse, if you wanna get off on morphine with a tolerance you gotta bang or plug.

Zneg I have to agree here. When I use strong opiates I end up doing so much that the people around me are terrified. Especially when I would shoot up and be around my family.

I dont know many people who do live by that rule when they are full-blown addicted to a substance. This rule is more applied to the recreational user as opposed to the opioid addict in real life environments.