• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxicodone vyvanse and klonopin together whats your experience with them.

Jammerphatboy69

Greenlighter
Im perscribed 5x 15 mg roxi 15mg a day along with 3x .05 mg of klonopin and last vyvanse 60mg. Im still doing trial and error on trying to figure out to take what when. Today i woke up at 7:30am took a half of a 15mg roxi along with a half of a klonopin so .25 then around 10am i took my vyvanse 60mg for the first time. My dr started me on 40mg 2 weeks ago and upped it to 60mg yesterday. My ? Is whats everyones experience with these 3 drugs. How do they make you feel i was perscribed vyvanse for binge eating disorder and add/adhd since starting it 14 days ago ive lost 18 lbs which i was hoping to lose some weight. I was 325lbs im currently 307. I cant eat solid food so what i do is drink a bunch of water drink 2 slimfast drinks each day and have one gaterade i sip on throughot the day.

Tread carefully, just because it’s prescribed doesn’t make it not akin to a daily speedball of h , amphetmine, and roofies

I am being very careful i only take 2 maybe 3 of the roxies at most per day and even then i break them in half and take 7.5mgs at a time.

Hey Jammer and welcome to Bluelight! Now, I'm going to run-down with you some of the basics regarding how to make an effective and appropriate post here in Basic Drug Discussion. First of all, we try to be as "scientific" as possible in our approach here and respond to issues with raw facts with anecdotal experience peppered in. So when someone asks a question like "What's your experience with these 3 drugs", there are a lot of issues already. First off, you've mentioned 3 drugs from 3 completely different classes of psychoactive substances. It is nearly impossible to describe something as esoteric as an experience with drugs to somebody else. It becomes even more difficult when you're describing a combination of several different drugs.

The thing is, if you ask someone what their experience is with a given drug, you're going to get different answers from different people. There is no answer, only opinions. You cannot make potentially deadly decisions in your life based upon opinion.

Now, regarding the broadness of your question in general. How do these drugs make you feel? It's too much potential information for anyone to give effectively, in addition to the other issues with this question I've already mentioned.

If you have specific questions like, say, "Does Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse), typically increase heart rate? Does it typically reduce appetite? Is it normal for me to become nauseous when taking Oxycodone (Percocet/Oxycontin)?" These are all questions with a more or less definitive answer. If everyone were to truly pour their heart into answering your question the way it is written, you would end up with pages upon pages of indecipherable and unhelpful gibberish.

So, if you would like to either create a new thread or edit the existing one with some more specificity, we'll jump in and try to help you out.

What are your primary concerns? Health? Addiction/Dependence? Effect on psychology? Dietary Restrictions? Dangerous Dosages and/or Combinations?

Im perscribed 5x 15 mg roxi 15mg a day along with 3x .05 mg of klonopin and last vyvanse 60mg. Im still doing trial and error on trying to figure out to take what when. Today i woke up at 7:30am took a half of a 15mg roxi along with a half of a klonopin so .25 then around 10am i took my vyvanse 60mg for the first time. My dr started me on 40mg 2 weeks ago and upped it to 60mg yesterday. My ? Is whats everyones experience with these 3 drugs. How do they make you feel i was perscribed vyvanse for binge eating disorder and add/adhd since starting it 14 days ago ive lost 18 lbs which i was hoping to lose some weight. I was 325lbs im currently 307. I cant eat solid food so what i do is drink a bunch of water drink 2 slimfast drinks each day and have one gaterade i sip on throughot the day.
Sorry about that.
Im trying to figure out when i should take them and still be safe while yes im perscribed 5x 15mg roxies i only take 2 or 3 a day. Im not looking for a speedball effect. Yesterday i think i took my half of roxi to close to my Vyvanse dose in the morning and it made me really sick. I bought a blood pressure monitor to track that incase i started having heart problems which i dont currently. I took my vyvanse at 9:30 this morning and a half of roxi just now. I guess im a little worried about the long term use of these medications ive been on the roxis going on 5 years from mutiple back surgeries.

Also im a little bit nervous because of how much weight ive lost since starting. I weighed myself today and to date ive lost. 27 pounds i was put on vyvanse for adhd and binge eating disorder the min i started taking i completely lost my appetite. So to put some nutrients in my body ive been drinking a slimfast in the morning and another one around 5pm. I just have zero intrest in food.

So, your primary concern is with restoring your appetite? I still am not sure exactly what you're getting at. The thing is with these drugs, all of them, is that they are all fairly addictive and prone to producing dependence, be it psychological and/or physical. Once you have become dependent upon any medications such as what you are describing, their is typically an inevitable period of discomfort upon ceasing use. There are ways of medication and mitigating some of the harsh symptoms of withdrawal, but nobody is saying you have to do that now.

Are all of these medications prescribed by your doctor or do you have a prescribed regimen? Are you using these drugs illicitly? At any rate, there is not a lot of "danger" per se, concerning the dosages that you are using, but the fact that you are dependent upon them and that getting off of them will be something of a challenge should be in the back of your mind.

My pain management dr and my psych dr stay in very close contact with one and other regarding my prescriptions im really sorry man if im not explaining it well enough. My main concern was while i was put on vyvanse to help with my binge eating disorder. From the moment i started taking it i completely stopped eating. I was binging 4-5 days a week to the point where i gain over 100lbs in just over a year. The dr said the vyvanse would help with both my adhd and my binge eating disorder but neither of them are concerned im losing 1-2 pounds a day. Yea id love to get down to a healthy 220 im currently at 298 but before starting it i was 335. Im still trying to figure this whole forums thing out man. I sent you a friend request because it wouldn't let me private message you. I really appreciate everything and again im sorry i didnt explain it rite i have no reason to lie to you or anyone else i have a learning disability. With compression i know what i want to say but putting in words is hard for me sometimes. Im just trying to saftey takes these meds as perscribed. But at the same time im still trying to figure out when to take what. I took a half a 15mg roxy with my vyvanse dose the other day and it made me sick. I got really nasius and fealt like i was going to be sick. All of my meds are perscribed im a healthy 30 year old male. Dispite being over weight my blood pressure hasnt went up since starting the vyvanse. I check it once a day and its steadly at 167/76. If its not to much to ask can i message you for some advice my girlfriend is coming over and i can have her put it into better words. So you understand what im trying to say. It took me 5 years to finally make a bluelight account because i was nervous about how i have trouble explaining things but at the same time I've found alot of helpful info on here since finding the website 5 years ago. Thank you for your time sorry again man. I'm not trying to upset anyone or do anything wrong.

Man, I will take your friend request imminently. For one thing, do not ever be sorry because of us. We're here to help you and care about you just like we care about everyone else in need. We do not punish or get angry with new members figuring out the forums. When you see us blasting vitriol, it's typically because people are repeatedly and I mean repeatedly posting shit that is totally not in line with the forums. It's natural that you need time to understand how everything works and where everything goes. DO NOT BE SORRY!

Now, what type of regimen with your medication makes you most comfortable? For instance, I imagine that you would find an Opioid to be a good choice after taking your Amphetamine in the morning. If you could elaborate a little bit regarding what you, yourself works best, that would be amazingly helpful. What would also be helpful, is knowing a little bit more about what your prescribers are wanting you to do.

We are here to help you dude. You are safe to ask or do anything you want. All we are going to do is gently redirect you and guide you.

I set my alarm for 7:30am i wake up and i take half of a oxy ir. Then lay back down for a hour or 2 because my backs really stiff in the morning. So i get up and out of bed around 10a.m and take my vyvanse then around noon or so ill take the other half of oxy ir. I weighed 325 lbs when i first started it 3 weeks ago. I was a little nervous about loosing so much weight in such a short time. I weighed myself today and im down to 290lbs.

Within the first 3 days of starting vyvanse i took a whole 15mg oxy ir and that was way to much it made me sick. Thats why i got a pill cutter and started cutting them in half and taking halves at a time.

Hey man i tried replying to your message i messed up some how i apologize it says i have to wait 160 minutes so ill message you in a little bit Ive been in the hospital for the past 6 days. It looks like im going to be having a cage built around L3,L4 and L4,L5 im doing my research before i agree To it because im very because they said they would have to go in through my stomach and pull out my intestines to access my back to install the cage. But sorry about screwing up the message thing i dont think you understand how much i appreciate all your help with everything so far.

Idk if this helps but when i started taking amphetamines it completely killed my appetite for weeks to the point of barely finishing one meal per day. I rapidly lost weight at the same rate as you taking only 20mg per day as prescribed. This eventually leveled out as i got used to the medicine and begin to eat again.

In the meantime i used a nutritional shake called Boost Plus. Commonly found in most grocery or drug stores. Each shake was 350 calories with about 25% of daily vitamins and minerals. So two or three a day really started to help. I was amazed how disfunctional my mind became from low calories and little nutrition.

This definitely led to a better quality of life while adjusting to the meds. Each shake slowly would kick start my metabolism leading to an increased appetite and better eating habits.

Sometimes all i needed was a little calories and nutrition for my malnourished mental fog (which slowly built from poor eating habits) to clear and to get me up and moving.