• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxicodone question

tritonenneptunus

Bluelighter
So I got a few Roxies today and I decided to snort 15mg (half a tab of 30mg) but I barely felt anything? Should I have taken more? I have been known to be cross tolerant but not with opiates before. It felt like I couldve been onto something great but just...wasn't. & I've never used oxycodone before btw...

Do a whole one maybe..15mg is a low dose really, usually a non-tolerant person would feel it but it's not that high of a dose... I would not exceed 30mg at once though, you will probly just get sick if you do. Do you have expericence with any other opiates??

You can develop a cross tolerance with opiates super easily and super fast. It sucks, but I guess it keeps you from doing it all the time. Anyway, I agree with screaming skull. Try 30mg, but don't do more at once until you feel out where your tolerance and comfortability is at. Fillers can fuck up your nose and possibly cause stomach sickness.

Try going up by quarters instead of half to thirty right away especially if it is within 6 hours of the first dose. Oxycodone will definitely come on a lot slower, but I found nasal for some reason caused me to nod more than other ROA even IV (do not do bad idea) or just eating them while the latter two methods absorb the most and the second fastest. Anyways try next time to make sure it is crushed into a fine powder... Crushing between two spoons works best.

I'd recommend making 3-4 lines per half pill (3.7-5 MF per line). Pull in real slow with the straw angled to the inside of the nose so it lands on the inner wall deep in the nose right before it starts curving down to the throat. If you rate it in the back of your mouth it's going to your stomach. Maybe drip a drop of water into the nose to make the nasal cavity moist so the oxy sticks better.

Seriously go slow..... Not only can you raise tolerance and develop dependancy that comes with WDs when you stop. Don't drink with this or any other opiate. As well as about benzos like xanax, klonipin, etc. Seriously go slow oxy is one of those things that hits you hard hours after as it's so suttle especially first time. Don't make a habit out of your use only 3 days on night time use or one binge day before weeks of break.

Do a whole one maybe..15mg is a low dose really, usually a non-tolerant person would feel it but it's not that high of a dose... I would not exceed 30mg at once though, you will probly just get sick if you do. Do you have expericence with any other opiates??

Yes I semi regularly binge and eat hydrocodone (3-4 10/325 at max) I will try it tonight.

To everyone else, this was the first time I snorted anything but from now on ill probably just swallow them. Thank you guys for the advice!

15mg just isn't that high of a dose of oxycodone.

Percocet go up to 10MG oxycodone on their own, so you really only took one and a half of those less the acetaminophen.

But you say cross tolerant... What else was in your system? Like, if you had taken 60 mg of hydro, then you def wouldn't get anything from 15 MG oxy on top of that.

I just wanted to add to the thread in case you do decide to take more, and also opt to swallow them opposed to snorting them. The bioavailability of oxycodone, is nearly twice as much orally (80 % ), as it is snorting (40 % ). So when you snort 15mg, your body utilizes about 6mg, and when 15mg is taken orally, about 12mgs is utilized.Although these figures fluctuate from person to person, it should be taken into account.

- Hopeless Soul

If you have a tolerance to any other opiate/oid you're already tolerant to Roxies. Just because it's a different formulation doesn't mean it's a different drug completely. Your tolerance to one is 75% the same as your tolerance to another. Using a conversion chart and factoring for cross-tolerance should help you decide what your dose should be. Try this chart: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/564885-Opioid-Conversion-Chart