• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxi 30 K9 different in size?

FrostySloth

Greenlighter
Has anybody seen or had these roxi 30 K9s that are slightly larger in size? They look like a legit K9, but besides being larger, they smoke and taste like an OC. I am wondering if these are a new formula of K9s, or maybe fakes containing something other than oxy. If anybody has any info on these, I would appreciate it if you could help me because I have not been able to find any info whatsoever on these pills.

I cant identify a substance. However, oxycodone 30 mg tablets are extremely common targets to fake due to the wide spread desire for oxycodone instant release without apap and like xanax bars people knowing what they look like. If you are taking a suspect pill i am not a opiate user but have read of testing being done by seized roxi 30 mg actually containing heroin or fentanyl instead of oxycodone. Consumption of counterfit pills is a extreme hazard. Especially given the likely counterfit could fentanyl or a related analogue which if pills are produced illicitly likely do not have any safety insuring minimal variation between pill in active compound.

No.

I have the K-9 Roxy 30's and they're the same exact size as the A-215 and V-4812 @ 6mm..
I agree that the K-9's smoke very well, them and the M-30's are my favorite.

Their are lots of fake pills going around that contain Fentanyl and Carfentanil.. So def be careful with that.

How efficient is smoking these pills? I always figured since they aren't freebase it wouldn't work too well. Do you actually get as high as snorting or oral?

You definitely get high smoking Roxy's.

The bioavailability is probably not as high as snorted or taking them orally, but it produces a better rush.. The downfall is that smoking them produces a very short high.