• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxi 30 K9 Brand

Fuzzin'-Hard

Greenlighter
Roxi 30 K9 Brand
Does the generic K9 roxi 30's gel up when prepping for injection? SWIMs method has always been crush, put powder in spoon, add warm water (SWIMs trying to do 3-roxi 30's in a 1cc syringe for a 90mg shot, tolerance is plenty high and have plenty experience with the m boxes but usually only attempted to fit 60mgs, 2-30'so in 1cc), stir, tiny bit of brief heat, stirring, cotton, draw, bang. Will it work with these K9's? Cause there is NOTHING worse than getting all ready for an expensive shot of the only stuff you have and have it blob up into a GD snotty glob once the water or a little heat hits it. I know I know ppl say no heat, SWIMs tried both ways with the M box 30's and the V's and a little heat seems to liberate just a little more oxycodone cause there seems to be a harder rush however slight. ANY info on experience with IV prep on these? Been a long time for me as I've been on methadone for 5 years. SWIM tried 2 blue V brand Roxi's yesterday and went just like the good ole days of 16mg dilaudid or 60mg roxi shots, but always had the M box blue 30's back then. Please reply cause if there's any gelling at all SWIM would rather just snort em. I've seen posts where ppl say V's gel. NO, they don't, even with a little heat as of yesterday, but I've heard these k9's gel like those A's I've never had. And if they do is there really a practical way to still IV the freaking thing without jumping through a bunch of hoops. God those M boxes were nice, SWIM liked the V's brand just as well. Very simple prep. Thanks for any help.

From what I gather they will blob up rendering them useless when mixed with a liquid or I think the majority of the drug will be destroyed

Thanks for the reply, man i wish i knew for sure cause SWIM would REALLY like to do a 90mg shot!?Anybody? C'mon ppl, I know there are tons of you out there that know the definitive answer to this question but ANY info would be appreciated or links to posts that might help.
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, man i wish i knew for sure cause SWIM would REALLY like to do a 90mg shot!Anybody? C'mon ppl, I know there are tons of you out there that know the definitive answer to this question but ANY info would be appreciated or links to posts that might help.
Thanks.

there is info on the googlez but the accuracy and stability of how much drug you will get if you successfully IV is unclear
from what i read and what my buddy told me it is rather tedious to IV
any where from 30 mins to an hr to prepare it

I can take one of the "Mallie" brand Roxi's 30's (blue with an M inside a square imprint) and haveven it from pill form to all broke down and drawn into a right to shoot in about 5-15 mins. Tops. And by the feel of the shot, I've got close to 100% of the oxycodone into the rig/liquid solution. VERY simple process. These anti abuse fillers some manufacturers are adding to these to prevent just what I described with the M box roxi's suckered major ass yet I read all over on here about ppl still IV ING pills that gel up somehow (whether the yield they are getting is very high relative to what's in the pill idk) and getting off on it. Also after reading around alot, it almost sounds like pills that do gel up when trying to turn it into a shootable liquid, do so at varying degrees like "these don't gel up as much as those". As for SWIM, they've only tried IVing the M box brand and the V's imprint brand of roxi's, neither of which gel up at all and both are great and simple to prepare for injection. SWIMS got the powder of all three K9'S sitting in front of them right now debating on just insulfflating or gambling on throwing it in a spoon and squirting some water on it. Need to know now though cause SWIMS methadone is now peaking and he wants them to hit at the same time.

Idk what happened to my reply but it disappeared. Anyway as it went, I'll answer my own question for the benefit of SWIM and others who might have similar questions.
SWIM decided to gamble on the pile of finely crushed 90mgs of K9 Brand Roxicodone (oxycodone) and put it in a spoon, add water, stirred, very brief heat NO BOILING, again stirring using the plunger pulled out of the syringe. Added cotton, SWIM always takes a Q-tip and rips a good sized chunk of cotton off one end then rolls it tightly into a ball in fingers. Stick needle 1/3 way into cotton, put it in the blue liquid, not quite homogeneous liquid and draw slowly, dispell air, add about 20 more units water and stir heating very briefly again, back into the cotton, draw the rest, inject and Ahhhhhhhhh yeah. Melt back into the couch in a euphoric warmth washing from mind to toe so SWIM says.
Always using sterility. Alcohol swab the area before process, swab inject site, keep needle clean and only use it once. SO, AS OF NOW, SWIM can safely say with experience on the subject of injection and gelling problems with the different brands of Roxi (Oxycodone IR) round blue 30mg pills. The (by imprint) "M box", V's, & K9 brands, are easily injectable without ANY "gelling up" of the pill when mixed with water/heat. I don't condone the intravenous use of oral medications but people are always going to try it and the inherent danger deserves all the different kinds of info and knowledge on the subject as possible. Stay safe.