• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxi 20s - how much should I take?

StalinsLipstick

Greenlighter
I have 2 roxicodone 20mg. I have done opiates on and off for years but not regularly or within the past couple weeks. So I have a low tolerance I guess but not a complete beginner. How much should I take without ODing or passing out or something idk. I just need some advice. :)

If you aren't doing opiates on a regular/frequent basis, assume you have zero tolerance. I wouldn't exceed 20mg to stay on the safe side.

Low. I would start at 10mg. Don't mix any downers or other drugs since you are unsure about dosage. I believe 10mg is plenty safe, as long as they are not bootleg pills. We'll see what others have to say.

I don't think they're bootleg but I will make sure before taking. Any way that you know of thats a sure way of knowing it's the real thing?

Sister morphine, that sounds like a fair dosage. OP, as long as your not mixing, that should be good.

Nope. No way to tell over internet. Besides test kits, I guess if your ballsy, you could ask a pharmacist. More replies to come.

Sister morphine, that sounds like a fair dosage. OP, as long as your not mixing, that should be good.

Nice stones reference SK

I agree that 10mg is a good start. OP, you may feel more than you expect out of that dose, but if you don't, 20mg will be safe as long as you're not on any other CNS depressants. Do you have any reason to suspect that they may be laced/fake? My advice only stands if your pills are from the pharmacy, if you bought them off the street, it's impossible to provide safe dosage information because we just can't be sure if they're genuine.

Yeah, I'm prescribed clonazepam but I don't plan on taking it the days I take the Roxis. And there are ways of telling if the pills were pressed by a company and those that were pressed in the streets, I just need to know the tell signs.

Do you take the clonazepam daily? If so, it may be unsafe to stop suddenly.

It can be very hard to tell real pills from fakes as there are some very convincing fakes out there. The only reliable way to test them is to use a testing kit or better yet, have them sent to a lab for analysis. You can google image search the pills you have and compare the images to your pills, but this will only help you determine if they are fake, it can't guarantee that they're legit.

yeah, I do but one day off is fine for clonazepam from what I've read because it has such a long half life and withdrawals usually start the day after you suddenly stop taking them and I have more to take so I think that'll be okay. do you suggest nasal ingestion or oral ingestion with the roxis?

Yes, you should be safe for one day, but in that case I think you should start with 5mg oxycodone and build up to 10mg max to stay on the safe side as there will still be some clonazepam in your system. How long have you been taking the clonazepam and what's your dosage?

As for ROA, oral is best. Oxy has a 60-87% oral bioavailability while intranasal is only around 50-70%.

edit: I just read your other thread OP, it's definitely NOT safe to rapidly taper from such a high dose of clonazepam. Please take any measures possible to taper slowly and safely and save the roxis for when you have your benzo usage under control. At this point, it's really not safe to combine opioids and benzos since you're not on a stable dosing schedule with the benzos.

Last edited:
You don't have to multipost. By the way, the fact that your withdrawaling off Clonazepam fast will definitely effect you if you throw those roxi's in the mix. If I were you, I'd go into survival mode with what you have and what you think you will get to ease benzo withdrawal. I'm derailing thread due to your other thread. Only use what you need. Pay attention to how your head feels in the next few days. If you feel like seizures, go to the hospital.

well I'm not withdrawing right now, and sorry for the multiple posts but the 2 I feel are very unrelated. and idk what seizures feel like because I've never had one. My friend has had multiple benzo seizures and he said there was no warning signs and that they happened out of the blue so don't just close the post down dude. I'm looking for answers I still don't have.

12 days so far but at rather higher doses each day. I'll probably nasally take 5 mg and see how that goes and work from there. thanks again for the advice!

this thread could have been true, but shown to be false.

OP, IF you think I'm wrong, PM me. Closed.

Low. I would start at 10mg. Don't mix any downers or other drugs since you are unsure about dosage. I believe 10mg is plenty safe, as long as they are not bootleg pills. We'll see what others have to say.

This, or even take 5mg. Be careful there are pills that look like the real ones but contains fent, people take them and die. Stay safe.