• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

round white pill 7.5 on one side and 0 on the other! its shown as percocet but no images are being shown

aberwife29

Greenlighter
a friend gave me a pill she said 2 different lies lol !!! 1 she said came from a pharmacy in new jersey then the 2nd lie she said a known drug dealer dropped then in her home... lol don't believe either but anyways she gave these to me cause i was talking about my back hurting and she said here wanna try these dont tell anyone ....well usually i know my pills or can easily look them up ..... but this pill just dissolves like air once it hits your tounge and when i tried snorting it it was strange most pills have a burn feeling or a smell when you snort them and this was like NOTHING lol it was just like pure puffy stuff idk hard to explain it was odd it seriously just doesn't seem right however i may only feel this way cause i haven't seen the same exact image as the opill i have

and shes not a real friend clearly i know that but for the sake of the story lol

Attachments

• WIN_20200114_05_10_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200114_05_10_59_Pro.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20200114_05_11_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200114_05_11_14_Pro.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20200114_05_11_17_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200114_05_11_17_Pro.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1
It's not oxy UNLESS it's maybe uh percodan i think? i've gotta brush up on my brands real quick be back momentarily.

UPDATE - with caution ofcourse because i'm not 100% certain.

it may
be an Oxaydo oxycodone 7.5mg pill.

If you're in North america, taking ANY oxy from the street is playing with fire, unless you have someone show you their script, because likelyhood it's oxy is VERY low, you're lucky it wasn't fent because you'd have died. Don't fuck with street pills unless you're more than 100% sure.