• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 416: Morning (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)

Your photo is so good. I Iike how there are lights in the background and the ripples in the water.
I like the water so much though. I get memorized by it. Sorry to keep posting, but it is very nice.

HG9nD9y.jpg
Thank you! I am really happy with it... it was a pretty majestic moment. I'm heading back to the lake in a few months for this year's festival and I'm super pumped. Hopefully will have some new photos to post!

Thank you! I am really happy with it... it was a pretty majestic moment. I'm heading back to the lake in a few months for this year's festival and I'm super pumped. Hopefully will have some new photos to post!

Oops sorry I did it again. It is a nice photo though and a nice display for framing.

I like how nice this really did turn out. Even the way the v shape is flying like a bird up in the left sky is pretty nice.

It feels cool like a breeze in a memory.

I feel like I could be here for the experience or how it feels. It's warm and chill too. And is shining from within. Wow.

IcISXuu.jpeg

I'll set everything up one day this week. Xork is just super busy with work and life right now.