• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

roughest come up of any mdxx analogue?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
sitting here through a rough mdma come up has me wondering which of the analogues has the smoothest come up. most rolls often have a come up for me....except a combo with mxe first i tried once. 6-apb def has one of the longer comeups though not bad in severity compared to mdma. which is the smoothest come up ?...how much do you think the type of come up has to do with physiological/mental state and less with the drug?

MDA for me has for sure the most anxiety on the come up. I get it on MDMA as well but its not nearly as bad. Never had MDE but it might be the smoothest.

MDE just feels like you're catching an alcohol buzz when you're coming up on it and while it has some euphoria, it generally takes a lot to get there and its a heavy stoned feeling.

MDA is anxious because it tends to be intense when it hits.

MDMA can be so mild that you can go from zero to rolling in a matter of minutes if it's really clean.

MDAI has no come up but it also doesn't do a lot without something added like 2C-D which turns it into a wonderful roll with a great trip too and no bodyload. Real shame both of those are impossible to find now.

The APBs seem to be the most unpredictable and I'd bet money on that being because vendors ship out one in place of the one ordered.

Methylone can have an anxious and speedy come up for some. I personally love methylone when it's high quality stuff, actually tend to prefer it to MDMA at times because unless I dose stupid, its a more functional high.

AMT isn't an analog of MDMA and also tends to have the highest bodyload but it's pretty much a candy flip that lasts between 8 and 12 hours plateau (dose dependent) and I find to be much more profound than anything MDMA has to offer. AMT is a psychedelic though that has empathogenic qualities so it can be set and setting dependent but it's not as unpredictable as some other options. The come up is sometimes up to 3 hours that are speedy before the experience shifts into the empathogenic and psychedelic headspace.

Mescaline is the ultimate though. Every other drug is trying to live up to the promise of mescaline and MDMA is no exception. Without a doubt mescaline has the harshest come up of any of them as even pure lab synth mescaline will make you vomit 90% of the time and it takes hours like AMT. Obviously mescaline is an intimate house party or one on one drug but I've never even come close to the connectedness with MDMA that mescaline provides.

Mescaline is the ultimate though. Every other drug is trying to live up to the promise of mescaline and MDMA is no exception. Without a doubt mescaline has the harshest come up of any of them as even pure lab synth mescaline will make you vomit 90% of the time and it takes hours like AMT. Obviously mescaline is an intimate house party or one on one drug but I've never even come close to the connectedness with MDMA that mescaline provides.
Reading this makes me wish my cactus was already mature enough to harvest. Can't wait to finally experience mescaline properly. Still a year or two to go sadly :\

I'd say MDA for sure. The come up is more protracted and speedy. For me, the speediness kicks in hard before the euphoric effects do and can cause a bumpy ride. Once the roll begins, everything is good though.

MDA's come up really prevents me from abusing it like MDMA. It's a great experience, but the come up and come down are enough to prevent me from using casually.

Reading this makes me wish my cactus was already mature enough to harvest. Can't wait to finally experience mescaline properly. Still a year or two to go sadly :\

Its worth the wait. I seriously wish I hadn't freaked and gotten rid of my mescaline hydrochloride when a friend and I had a fight and she threatened to send the cops. That was the end of my mescaline and my 2C-T-7.

Don't go into it with expectations. I've had 4 or 5 high dose trips on it (mescaline is not one of those drugs you take some and take some later if you're not high enough because of the long come up and long duration) and they all were profound and unpredictable but they were all wonderful with the exception of when I stupidly took it while drunk. Got so damn sick... But when I was done with my projectile vomiting, it turned into a life changing experience.

I'd say MDA for sure. The come up is more protracted and speedy. For me, the speediness kicks in hard before the euphoric effects do and can cause a bumpy ride. Once the roll begins, everything is good though.

MDA's come up really prevents me from abusing it like MDMA. It's a great experience, but the come up and come down are enough to prevent me from using casually.

MDA is hella speedy coming up and I usually get nauseous from it. But the long duration, amazing visuals I get, and the full psychedelic experience that you just don't get with MDMA make it worth it.

mdma doesn't have a rough come up

I know plenty who have rough come ups with MDMA.