• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Roofied with a Hypnotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

125BPM

Greenlighter
Hey guys, just want to wish you all a good Friday and I hope each and everyone of you is happy and living well.

I don't want to get into microscopic details of what I think may have happened to me, but I wanted to ask you guys for opinions

on the matter. My roommate had an old friend over. Push comes to shove I do a little business transaction with this 'character' (circumstanatial, I don't want to make

money off of things that can ruin lives). I have been pondering all day and it feels like I may have been drugged by a hypnotic so this guy can make rounds on

valuables in our apartment. I'll just go thru a quick rundown of what happened.

So first red flags that will be the guy's obtrusive yet docile demeanor. I always give these people too much benefit of the doubt.

If they want you to do favors for them and the 2 of you haven't acquainted pay attention to dialogue and tone. This is a strategy thieves use to gain trust. **Ugh I'm still getting these awful spurts of confusion so bare with me if my writing

looks strange.

SO by request I make a baggiez run for this guy because, well, he's nice, it's as simple at that. Flash forward he offers to buy me a pipe (?) and drives in desolate florida with powerlines taking forms of vines. To say that Florida at night is dangerous right now, it's a severe understatement considering how heavy Irma was.

My roommate had gone to work and I was chummying with this dude, not because I wanted to, but because he just shows up in my room, because he got me the pipe and wanted to talk sh*t or whatever (normal people dont do this). I get a text from my roommate saying "my 'friend' has been going down a path and he's turned into a really bad person. He's homeless and his time has been up for a few days now and I've tolerated him, but please get him out of our place.'

After reading my roommates text, He takes receipts and other assortments out of his pocket, of which included 4 xanax bars. I spotted them and was 98% sure it was mine and that means he has been going thru my drawers while I was absent from my room. Now, I don't know the extent of this discrepancy, I just try to avoid the plainly obvious problem and to be mindful (I take notes on everything people do around me, it's a way to protect myself),,, red flag number 2, I never ask him about the pills that he basically stole from me, but he starts telling me my roommate was taking stuff from my place (definitely not true) as a form of dodging the reality of him being a thief. It was so weird that I just pretended I didnt hear him..

So we we're smoking crystaly,

****OY I keep going blank and my vision comes back and I don't recognize my room!*

No need to worry about the details tho. No assault and no goods of mine missing. This comes to the part where everything pieces together. My roommate sends me text saying that he had some bottle that he was using to give to people he was bunking with.. essentially stuff that will make you apathetic to the perpetrators demands. There are a few of those 'substances' so it could be a few dozen things.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I remembered he opened a can of sprite and split it between us *I didnt really think that much at the time)
Flash forward I am in a trance state (I didnt realize at the time) and I see this guy showing up in my room more than once and just scaring the crap out of me like "WAIT YOURE STILL HERE"

I find out thru my roommate not too shortly after that he is a calculating thief. I think he was trying to find an opportune time to steal some stuff while I was remaining in a confused and relaxed state. I would check my email and look up from my screen and the walls in my bedroom were gone and for 10 seconds everytime this occured, I would forget just as much as the last spurt. He also would walk in and out of my room and scare thecrap out of me because I thought he had left (I thought this 4 times).

And the afterglow has been weird too. I thought there were friends of mine in my place, like I was awake but dreaming, you know? And also when I think about him I feel like he's in the apartment (he's not) and I have to retrace this possibility. I don't think I was out of it enough to hand him over all my belongings but also not coerent enough to get a grasp on being in the real world timeline. I have also been seeing things when I think of them and they would appear on my wall for 10 seconds. It's been a really scary day for me. I am quite grateful to be a male and have a build substantial enough to not be a target of violent predators & thieves. Would appreciate your thoughts, if any. Much love to you all

not sure what your question is?

you were smoking crystal and admittedly left this character you don't know well in your house while you left to deliver drugs for him, so there was an opportunity for you to be taken advantage of for sure. either slipping something in your drink or getting your place robbed are viable possibilities given the scenerio.

no one here knows what you took. no one knows if you were given something without your consent, and no one knows if your stuff was stolen..... so long story short - don't do drugs with sketchy characters and don't leave people you don't know very well in your house.

^^ This. Sorry we cannot help better. Don't hang out w/ sketchy people.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.